• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrsPeel
    • Feb 2009

Hello from London, UK

Hi everybody

I'm a Brazilian in London, not very new @ scrapbooking but also not all that skilled
    I ve just got SBM and I can see I'm gonna have a great time, only trying to work out some stuff which I may need some help, as I'm working on iMac on Windows Paralels...
    I'm 51, have a beautiful 13 years old daughter who keep me very young at heart and it's the subject of most of my creations...
    I have been online for over 10 years, can manage most with reasonable skill but still got a lot to learn, so, any sugestions welcome!
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35
  • ValerieElaine
    Digi Sage
    • Aug 2008

Welcome. If you have problems ofr questions I am sure that someone here can help. looking forward to your layouts.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• MrsPeel
      • Feb 2009

Hi Valerie thanks...

I'm having a very frustrating problem, the EDIT in the top tool bar is freezing the program. Karin suggested I unsinstall and install again, which I did, but the probklem persist...any suggestions?
      thanks!

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2007

Welcome to SBM - you will have a great time exploring and meeting some fabulous people here
        My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• MrsPeel
          • Feb 2009

Hi Aggie

Saw some of your work @ Creative Spirits & yes, you were right, the program is great, and I'm already having a blast (after the initial desperation of last night LOL)
          Great to meet here again!

Comment

• swipinfir
            • Oct 2009

I laughed so hard my daughter walked in the room and asked what was so funny!!
            Thank you for the smile and for being such a great PM friend to me!! I'm so grateful for all your support and friendship...

Comment

• jabi
              • Sep 2009

Hi So good to see you here Have fun!!

homescrap.blogspot.com

Comment

• MrsPeel
                • Feb 2009

thanks yes, I'm LOVING the program...even though I'm still getting the grip of it, have done so much, great fun, amazing value for money!

Comment

• scrapaholicsherry
                  • Oct 2009

Hi Sis,
                  I love this program too! It's great but I have alot to learn here! Love finding new stuff on the internet! Luv ya too!
                  Sherry
                  sigpicIf it doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger!
                  My friends are MrsPeel, akela, eye, Sassy, Granny, angelwithin, dillie1, scrappyaggie48, Vanessa, wolvsie35, Moonbeam, Smile, mswizard, knzus, Marion & vickieq06

Comment

• MrsPeel
                    • Feb 2009

Did you buy it Sherry? yAy!!!!!!!!!!!! brilliant!!!!! if anything, I m learning too (just bought it last week,) but it's amazing!!!! Luv sis, huge huggzzzz

Comment

Working...
                    X