• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Rosana

Some of us have had such a lovely and positive email from Rosana, it has been so long since she has been herself. So good to know both she and her son are doing well. Looks like she is scrapping too.

Looking forward to seeing you here Rosana xxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa
  • mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

I'm so glad to hear this news! Ro needs to get her butt back in here. We all miss you Rosanna!!!!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

oh wow i was so happy to see this thread, i was just thinking about Rosana and her son the other day....really miss her around here...hope she will be back soon

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• omajo
        Digi Sage
        • Dec 2006

Been thinking of you toooo.. Rosana, hope you're ok

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Yes we need more of our Rosana.I was pleased to hear from her as well.We miss her
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

I loved the papers and masks she sent me...and what a lovely email...I can't wait until she comes back...I do hope she is poppin in and out of here, or she will have to get another external drive just for all the new goodies that she has missed....lol...
            Love ya Rosie!
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• someguy2008
              • Oct 2009

very nice!

Comment

Working...
              X