+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Whow Poppabob, long time, no hear,.....or something like that.....hope you are feeling better and I wish you and Sue could have met. It sounds as if Sue and Ron are really getting around...........Don't happen to be taking a short cut to Nova Scotia??????.........xoxoxoxo........Gosh Carol, how come you get to have all the fun......

cause I am special!!!! hahahaha

Sue did you get my message about your pictures??? I went to upload them and they are gone... I think what happened was the card was locked and I don't have any proof we were together....When you get home, please send them to meeeeeee, pretty pleaseeee!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Didn't see a message. I haven't checked my email...I am afraid to, did you email it? I will certainly send you my copies when I get home. Maybe tomorrow night. We are back in PA. We went to Gettysburg today. We started out here, went south to avoid the cold and snow but it followed us! LOL We had great weather yesterday and today though.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Well, we made it home safe! Will get some LO's done as soon as I can. I will be running my mom tomorrow. But Maybe I can do a little something tonight.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Wow, that sure seemed like a fast trip. glad you made it home safe Sue.

We were gone 8 days, but moving a lot because of the weather. I am still checking out photo's. So I didn't get any layouts done yet.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]