X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

We didn't have a computer at the hotel Friday, And something was wrong with this one last night. We went south to get out of the rain. We are in North Carolina right now. We are getting ready to leave. We went down the Blue Ridge Mtns yesterday. Very pretty, but we had a lot of cloud cover. Sorry Melanie, I didn't have your info with me in order to call you.

I think we will be heading into the smokies today (Tennesee) from there I am not sure yet. We let you know when we get to another location, if they have a computer.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• poppabob
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
      We didn't have a computer at the hotel Friday, And something was wrong with this one last night. We went south to get out of the rain. We are in North Carolina right now. We are getting ready to leave. We went down the Blue Ridge Mtns yesterday. Very pretty, but we had a lot of cloud cover. Sorry Melanie, I didn't have your info with me in order to call you.

I think we will be heading into the smokies today (Tennesee) from there I am not sure yet. We let you know when we get to another location, if they have a computer.
      Oh poo! You're heading into my part of the country and I'm too sick to meet up with anybody! (Been down with the flu/bronchitis for 7 days now, ugh) Would have been nice to grab a cup of coffee or something on your way through.

It's shaping up to be a beautiful day around here though. Hope you enjoy the Smokies, they're very pretty.
      -=poppabob=-
      If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Whow Poppabob, long time, no hear,.....or something like that.....hope you are feeling better and I wish you and Sue could have met. It sounds as if Sue and Ron are really getting around...........Don't happen to be taking a short cut to Nova Scotia??????.........xoxoxoxo........Gosh Carol, how come you get to have all the fun......
        sigpic....

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Poppobob, you need some chicken soup!!!! Put your feet up, get under a blanket, put on a good old movie with lots of rain, take two aspirins, and call me in the morning!!! You're too nice a person to be sick!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Sorry you are under the weather Poppabob! Eat some chicken soup like Granny said.
            Smile, sorry Nova Scotia is quite a large side cut! LOL But maybe another time!

We did go through the smokies, but it took 3 hours to get through. It was bumper to bumper. It should have only took an hour. When we got to the top (half way through) The roads were all icy. The mountains were covered in snow. It was gorgeous, but it was probably the roads causing the problem. So we didn't get too far yesterday. We are still in Tennessee, but heading north this morning. Not sure where we will end up.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
              Whow Poppabob, long time, no hear,.....or something like that.....hope you are feeling better and I wish you and Sue could have met. It sounds as if Sue and Ron are really getting around...........Don't happen to be taking a short cut to Nova Scotia??????.........xoxoxoxo........Gosh Carol, how come you get to have all the fun......

cause I am special!!!! hahahaha

Sue did you get my message about your pictures??? I went to upload them and they are gone... I think what happened was the card was locked and I don't have any proof we were together....When you get home, please send them to meeeeeee, pretty pleaseeee!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Didn't see a message. I haven't checked my email...I am afraid to, did you email it? I will certainly send you my copies when I get home. Maybe tomorrow night. We are back in PA. We went to Gettysburg today. We started out here, went south to avoid the cold and snow but it followed us! LOL We had great weather yesterday and today though.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Well, we made it home safe! Will get some LO's done as soon as I can. I will be running my mom tomorrow. But Maybe I can do a little something tonight.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

Wow, that sure seemed like a fast trip. glad you made it home safe Sue.

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

We were gone 8 days, but moving a lot because of the weather. I am still checking out photo's. So I didn't get any layouts done yet.
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X