+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Way to go Marion...lol...I hope you kicked her good...

Nice hearing from you Carol...Been so long, and I know everyone misses your comments and smiley face...Come back soon... I need some popcorn...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

If you end up in Reading to shop the outlets, give me a call also. I would like to say "Hello" and can get to the outlets in 15 minutes!

hope you took pics....can't wait to see some layouts

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Looking foward to layouts of you & Crops, its fun isn't it meeting SBMers.
    Enjoy your holiday Sue !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Is that really you Croppie.Eye just luvs you and misses you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

We didn't have a computer at the hotel Friday, And something was wrong with this one last night. We went south to get out of the rain. We are in North Carolina right now. We are getting ready to leave. We went down the Blue Ridge Mtns yesterday. Very pretty, but we had a lot of cloud cover. Sorry Melanie, I didn't have your info with me in order to call you.

I think we will be heading into the smokies today (Tennesee) from there I am not sure yet. We let you know when we get to another location, if they have a computer.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    We didn't have a computer at the hotel Friday, And something was wrong with this one last night. We went south to get out of the rain. We are in North Carolina right now. We are getting ready to leave. We went down the Blue Ridge Mtns yesterday. Very pretty, but we had a lot of cloud cover. Sorry Melanie, I didn't have your info with me in order to call you.

I think we will be heading into the smokies today (Tennesee) from there I am not sure yet. We let you know when we get to another location, if they have a computer.
    Oh poo! You're heading into my part of the country and I'm too sick to meet up with anybody! (Been down with the flu/bronchitis for 7 days now, ugh) Would have been nice to grab a cup of coffee or something on your way through.

It's shaping up to be a beautiful day around here though. Hope you enjoy the Smokies, they're very pretty.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Whow Poppabob, long time, no hear,.....or something like that.....hope you are feeling better and I wish you and Sue could have met. It sounds as if Sue and Ron are really getting around...........Don't happen to be taking a short cut to Nova Scotia??????.........xoxoxoxo........Gosh Carol, how come you get to have all the fun......

Poppobob, you need some chicken soup!!!! Put your feet up, get under a blanket, put on a good old movie with lots of rain, take two aspirins, and call me in the morning!!! You're too nice a person to be sick!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Sorry you are under the weather Poppabob! Eat some chicken soup like Granny said.
    Smile, sorry Nova Scotia is quite a large side cut! LOL But maybe another time!

We did go through the smokies, but it took 3 hours to get through. It was bumper to bumper. It should have only took an hour. When we got to the top (half way through) The roads were all icy. The mountains were covered in snow. It was gorgeous, but it was probably the roads causing the problem. So we didn't get too far yesterday. We are still in Tennessee, but heading north this morning. Not sure where we will end up.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]