+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Hey, guess what!

I am in Pennsylvania and I am stopping by to see Croppy today! I talked to her on the phone last night. This will be my first time meeting one of you, all though I came close once with Mary!

Have to go now. Will be leaving in a little bit.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh Boy Croppie.Wow.Have fun.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Whow Carol I just half to call you on this one...............how did you keep it so quiet.....................

Smile

Say "hi" to Croppy for me!! How fun for you guys!!
    Julie

So cool....Say hi from me....I hope she is off facebook when you get there...lol...Get some photos...and tell her we miss her here...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Oh, you fortunate girl, you!!!!! Give Crops a great big hugh and a kick in the pants to make her dance!!!!!

Love you both,

G.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

We had a great visit! She is the same in person as she is on here! Ron really liked her too. We met at Perkins to eat lunch. We were there a couple of hours I think. Croppy, if you see this we didn't go to Philly. We are outside Harrisburg right now. Not sure where we are going tomorrow. We are going to check the weather channel and see if there is any place that DOESN'T have rain! LOL
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

So happy for you guys. I just saw her post of facebook and told her to come and post here as we are all missing her.

Heyyyyy guys!!!!!! Yeah its me, dont fall over...lol Had a great time with Sue and her hubby! I was sooo nervous, but we had a blast! Marion forced me over here....I think she pulled my hair too...and someone kicked my butt...so here I am...when did SBM change the color? I like the blue a lot better!!!
    Been trying to scrap but its just not in me right now...I thought it was just a summer thing, but summer is over and its freakin snowing here today...so I cant blame it on that! LOL It could be a little bit of Facebook, my next addiction in life! hahaha... But things are pretty good on the home front, kids are still alive and living at home and hubby is doing good too. I know I should check in more here, as I really do miss all you peeps! Heck I don't even blog anymore! Maybe someday I'll get back to it, but for now...just enjoying anything that comes my way. Hope you all are doing well, some I speak to over at FB, well...alot of you are over there and its the best of both worlds, I get to talk to my scrap friends and my family all at the same time, throw in a game or two and everything is wonderful in my world...hahaha
    Gonna go look around for a bit, since I havent been here in ages, I will be back soon....its been wayyyyy to long!!! Take care my SBM family, sending ya all a hugeeeee hug! mwahhhhhhhhh

Sue...glad you didnt go to Philly... I don't like that place...gives me the hibbie jibbies...head west...cause there is alot of rain up and down the east coast!!!
    Stay Safe!!! And I really had a great time meeting you and Ron, just wish we had some pie....hahahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

So glad I can still kick some butt! Glad to have you back Carol!