We haven't heard of this happening on thousands of systems so far. So, we need to find out why your computer is different!
- Have you shut down your computer, left it off for at least a minute and then started up and tried again?
- Did you install the software while logged in as an "Administrator"?
- What operating system are you using?
- How much free disk space do you have on your C: drive?
- How much RAM memory do you have?
- What kind of graphics card (video card) do you have? Have you checked for updated drivers? (Most people neglect to do this, and it is the source of many computer problems.)
- Are you running any anti-virus software? If so, what software? When was the last time you did a full system scan?
- Are you running any anti-spyware software? If so, what software? When was the last time you did a full system scan?
- Are you running any firewall software? If so, what software?
- Did you try the trial version? Did that have the same problem?
- Do you have any problems running any other software?
- When was the last time you ran Windows Update? You should make sure you have the latest operating system fixes, patches and updates.
Please provide this additional information so we can look into this further!
Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!