+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Missing.....

Hi, I'm here. My mother in law and her hubby were here for a couple of days, visiting from Tennesse, and my doggy was in the hospital since Monday. He is better now, but we thought he was a gonner for sure. He is in the habit of eating anything he comes across. We keep telling him he is not a goat, but he does not believe us. You don't want to know how much it costs us. We are now robbing Peter to pay Paul!!!!

Other than that, my mom is got the stomack flu, Dan has a cold, and I'm in need to a week's worth of sleep. Thanks for your kind concern, and I hope the other girls are ok.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

You can find us all in Yoville and other places on Facebook! LOL We are still around.

Granny, hope everyone starts feeling better.

(We are still on the road, but I will try and check in now and then).
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Hi Everyone!! I am still alive! Sorry for being gone for sooooooo long---but I too have been kidnapped by facebook, and of course putting a lot of hours in at work. I have finally decided to give up managing the Senior apartment complex and am currently training someone to replace me!! AND we bought a house!!!! I am absolutely loving our new home! Only thing is I now have to drive to work, whereas I walked for the past 5-6 years, so now I have to get used to driving in the ice and snow again----but it's worth it!!! I now live a lot closer to my good buddy Wolvsie too! And I am sooooooo ready to get into my scrapping!! I have missed it and all of you! Hopefully I can now make more frequent visits here and get back to blogging and scrapping!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Quote Originally Posted by pkdoll View Post
    Hi Everyone!! I am still alive! Sorry for being gone for sooooooo long---but I too have been kidnapped by facebook, and of course putting a lot of hours in at work. I have finally decided to give up managing the Senior apartment complex and am currently training someone to replace me!! AND we bought a house!!!! I am absolutely loving our new home! Only thing is I now have to drive to work, whereas I walked for the past 5-6 years, so now I have to get used to driving in the ice and snow again----but it's worth it!!! I now live a lot closer to my good buddy Wolvsie too! And I am sooooooo ready to get into my scrapping!! I have missed it and all of you! Hopefully I can now make more frequent visits here and get back to blogging and scrapping!!
    So good to see you again.I missed you.I have facebook but find it boring.What is the fasination that it has.Am I missin something.I have had it for awhile.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Still here, but haven't been able to get on as much as I used to or even get any kits made recently... working more than full-time now...

sheeesh ...it's really cutting into my design time... LOL

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

PAULA!!!!!!!!!! My dearest buddie....So glad to know you are aorund...lol....Been missing you like crazy...and I lost your email with your new number in it...UGH....try to give me a jingle Sunday, today we are goign to mom for our Texas Hold 'Em Tournie...So I won't be here...I hope you cna back into the swing of things once your stuff cools down some...This place isn't the same without you....

Well, ok without you too Steve....We are under the assumption lately, that someone is stealing all our regulars around here...lol....We don't have many men in here as it is...Loved your input on stuff...

HURRY BACK YOU TWO!!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Happy days are here again, lallalalallllalalalalalala....

Paula, so wonderful to hear from you. And delighted to hear about your new home. We did missed you terribly, so please, grab yourself some coffee, and get scrapping!!!!

Steve, this forum just ain't the same without the masculine influence. Please, make some time for us. Maybe mortgage the house, give the dog up for adoption, send the wify on a long vacation to the Bahamas, whatever!!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    PAULA!!!!!!!!!! My dearest buddie....So glad to know you are aorund...lol....Been missing you like crazy...and I lost your email with your new number in it...UGH....try to give me a jingle Sunday, today we are goign to mom for our Texas Hold 'Em Tournie...So I won't be here...I hope you cna back into the swing of things once your stuff cools down some...This place isn't the same without you....

Well, ok without you too Steve....We are under the assumption lately, that someone is stealing all our regulars around here...lol....We don't have many men in here as it is...Loved your input on stuff...

HURRY BACK YOU TWO!!!!!!!
    Granny I have truly missed your humor!!!!! There is no other like you! Love you guys too and thanks for the warm welcome back!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Geez, after reading my post twice now, I noticed all the typo's...UGH....LOL...I think I need to get skinnier fingers, or a bigger keyboard...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Sorry, folks. I'm one of those who hasn't been here for a while - and yes, blogging is taking up a lot of my time. I do intend to get back to scrapbooking, honestly! I keep popping in for a look!
    love Evee
    xoo
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.