+ Reply to Thread

Default Watch the Today show 10/10/09

On 10/5 our local newspaper (READING EAGLE) ran a picture that made me cry a little. It was so touching. Paige would not let go of daddy's hand when he was called into formation. I am so glad the officers looked the other way! Daddy is leaving soon for Iraq and Paige has a younger sibling and another brother or sister on the way.

I just heard the Today show is interviewing the family on 10/10/09. If you can't hear the interview, enjoy the photo.

Maybe this photo will zap the limelight for another local couple---Jon & Kate!!!
    Attached Images

That's sadly beautiful! Poor little girl..made me tear up too gran!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

This is so incredibly hard on families. Photos like this make you think don't it.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

It affects children so much when someone close isn't there. I can imagine the deep feelings this poor little girl is suffering. I used to dread the summer when my grandparents went on holiday when I was a child! They lived with us and I couldn't bear it when they weren't there. I can remember waving them off in floods of tears. This is of course on a totally different scale and her feelings so hard to comfort.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Very touching photo....I pray for everyone's families that have a member gone...All children go through so much, not to mention the adults too...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thankyou Grannywin for sharing this touching photo with us. No words needed ..............xoxo

Ditto... and amen... to everything.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!