+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default How do I reinstall if I don't buy the CD?

I downloaded V2 and didn't buy the CD. What happens if we wipe this computer clean (as we're contemplating)? Can I re-download V2 if I have the serial number that I got when I made my purchase? I would make my own CD backup, but I see two folders that both installed today, Scrapbook Max and Scrapbook Max 2; both seem to have about the same items in them. I'm not sure which one I would need to re-install the program.

You should burn a backup copy of the file you downloaded (when you purchased, you received a download link) to CD-R. You'll need it if you want to install on a new computer.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

i thought I was getting the disc as it said that on the order and its too late to go back and relink the file. I am in the process of seeing if its possible to reset the link but what can I do if not!~!!!

If you ordered the backup disc, it will be coming in the mail. It takes week or two in North America, 2-3 in most other countries, but up to 6 weeks or more if you are in a place like Africa or the middle of Asia.

when i went back to look at an order form i saw there was a check mark which i didn't see on the first order form. do you suppose there is a way to order a back-up disc without reordering the entire program!!! this kinda stinks as now i will worry about losing my program and having no way to get it except for ordering the entire thing

No problem. Just look on your invoice email for your order number and then contact "Cleverbridge" (they handle our sales and order procession) to add a backup disc if you want. Click on Billing Questions at the bottom of this website for contact details, but they are on your invoice email too.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapbook MAX! View Post
    You should burn a backup copy of the file you downloaded (when you purchased, you received a download link) to CD-R. You'll need it if you want to install on a new computer.

Oh silly me... I didn't give a thought to creating a backup in case of problems and have now deleted the link I downloaded.

I deleted it and it's nowhere within the Recycle Bin.

Is it stored somewhere else within the 'C' Drive / Program Files / SBM V.2 folder.

Ooopppsss..... What do I do???

HELP PLEASE...........

went back and got the back up cd--this might teach me to look twice at order forms

Quote Originally Posted by mh51 View Post
    Oh silly me... I didn't give a thought to creating a backup in case of problems and have now deleted the link I downloaded.

I deleted it and it's nowhere within the Recycle Bin.

Is it stored somewhere else within the 'C' Drive / Program Files / SBM V.2 folder.

Ooopppsss..... What do I do???

HELP PLEASE...........
    The downloaded file is not copied / backed up anywhere on your system. If you deleted it, unfortunately it's gone. Were you able to find the file you originally downloaded? If not, contact cleverbridge with your invoice number -- they can offer some guidance as to re-downloading / ordering a backup DVD.

Desmond.

Quote Originally Posted by daisydilly View Post
    went back and got the back up cd--this might teach me to look twice at order forms
    I'm glad it worked out for you! The reason we don't include the dvd by default is that we don't want to force anyone to purchase it, and want to avoid the negative feelings associated with being 'tricked' into purchasing something.

Thank you for your purchase! Enjoy the software.

Desmond.