Been using SBM some of the time. I'm not a heavy scrapbooker per se. Having problem with my computer and it wont open the new SBM 2 and am waiting for hard copy to see if that will work. BUT in the meantime, I know I have a problem with this computer and will prob have to take the HD back to factory condition. So while getting ready for that I loaded my old computer with SBM 2 and all is fine there, so I can keep working which is good as I am in the middle of a project.

The problem is (and I have searched the forum and can't find same complaint) when I open the SBM2 I have some duplicate scrapbook templates..such as two BLUE MOON and two COUNTRY ROSE, a total of 14 of them. Is it as simple as right mouse click and delete one of duplicate templates? Or is it more intensive than that?? I don't want to do anything until I have heard from someone to knows.

Right now the program is completely virgin on the old computer, I have not exported any of my scrapbooks or pages to it, so I know the cause for the duplicate templates is not that. If anyone has suggestions/ideas respond soon, I'm in the middle of a funeral project!