• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

Sorry I'm gone so much..

I really don't mean to be but life had a way of running me over lately. We have been taking Ian to the Kelberman Center to do his Autism Spectrum testing. Emily's therapy has doubled so they are here every day but one. Had to take her to get glasses, she's blind as a bat. Doc says there is no way her arms will ever be long enough to hold anything far enough away to see and she also cant see FAR away. She is taking 2 steps at a time now so it won't be long before she gets brave enough to just start walking (the glasses have helped there too) WHEN we can keep them on her!!! She is laughing out loud now!!! she says "bubble". Reading this.....sounds like I am talking about an 8 month old. I have been dealing with some "C" issues, can't eat much of anything anymore, been sleeping alot which I am not too happy about. too much to do, I can sleep when I am dead I've got new pics of Emily, just have to resize them all, right now they are too big to post. Decided to do a "bucket" list so Granny..I'm gonna be in AZ sometime in Feb, figured I might hop a plane from NV to come see ya!

Shell, hope all is well with you...as well as can be anyhow! I think about ya all the time and I pray for you.

I'll be on when I can, hopefully a little more now that I got a few things done
    I missed all you gals!!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.
  • nanwu
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2007

hey wiz great to see you.....i bet our little emmy is getting big now....wow two steps at a time how awesome is that....keep safe and i keep you and your family in my prayers all the time...cant wait to see the latest emmy pics

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Smile
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2006

Hello Wiz: I guess most of us have been busy with summer and haven't kept in touch much. It is wonderful to hear from you. You certainly have your hands full and I also look forward to seeing latest pictures of our Emmy. I just wish that most of us lived closer too you to at least give you a break. It will be wonderful if you can get to visit with Granny as I am sure she would be thrilled. We want to hear all the details ............she is such a sweetheart ....but don't tell her I said so....lol. Missing you and hoping soon that life at least gives you a well deserved rest.......Lois.....xoxoxoxo
      sigpic....

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz HONEY!!!!!!!! I was just thinking about ya!!! I sure miss ya...I wrote you an email a couple weeks ago and it said your mailbox was full... So I figured you were pretty busy...Sounds like my niece is doing well...I am so pleased to here...I can't wait to see her in glasses...I bet she looks even more adorable...<wink>
        Don't say you will be able to sleep when your dead...LOL...for two reasons! One.) They say you can't make up sleep....and Two.) I will make you scrap your life away up there in the big blue sky...All of us from SBM are going to have our own HUGE cloud, ya know!? LMBO!!!!!! I will see to it! I gots people...

I am doing ok...Been through the ringer on and off, but you know I can handle it...I am a tough cookie...hehehe...take care of you sweetie..We need you back here...((HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Gee Whiz you take care of yourself.You need time just for you whether it is just 5 min.Sit on your step and listen to nature.Make sure everyone is sleeping of coarse.I used to love a coffee outside after working all night,Just that peace and quiet gave me the energy. to face things.You have so much on your plate.I am looking forwARD TO SEEING EMILY.I bet she has growin.Take care and I miss you xo.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Wizzzzzzzz! I have miss you too. Good to hear from you, although I wish your life was a little simpler. But.... One day at a time. I would love to see you when you come this way. Just let me know, and we'll work something out. Cant' wait to see those pictures. And I hope they can help Ian too.

Take care, love and please get some rest. It won't help anyone if you drop over dead.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Just pop in whenever you can, we'll be here for you!

Comment

• mswizard
                Digi Sage
                • Mar 2007

Awww..thanks..you guys are always so darned sweet! Here is a pic of Em taken last month at camp. I need to get more off my camera...been slacking in that too! Emily can now wave and say Bye-Bye!!! We are all so excited. She started to climb on things, so her legs are getting stronger. She learned how to climb off the couch pretty quick. OMG! wanna see something funny? She has always done what the therapists call "The Bear Crawl" where she crawls on her hands and feet, never knees...well this week she figured out that she can do it just as fast backwards! I gotta get pics of it cuz it's too funny, she holds her head down between her legs so she can see where she's going! She is getting a very stubborn streak in her though and talk about jealous! Ian won't let daddy near me and now Emily won't let me near daddy! He is ALL hers! I have been working on some family history with lay outs when i get them done, I'll post them.

I LOVE the new SBM 2!!!!!! hehehe!
                Attached Files

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

That little doll is so cute Take care Wiz and pop in when you can I think many us are finding we have more commitments, not as active as it used to be, maybe the upgrade will fire it up x
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

Awwww she is such a little doll! And what a smile, Priceless!

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by mswizard View Post
                      Awww..thanks..you guys are always so darned sweet! Here is a pic of Em taken last month at camp. I need to get more off my camera...been slacking in that too! Emily can now wave and say Bye-Bye!!! We are all so excited. She started to climb on things, so her legs are getting stronger. She learned how to climb off the couch pretty quick. OMG! wanna see something funny? She has always done what the therapists call "The Bear Crawl" where she crawls on her hands and feet, never knees...well this week she figured out that she can do it just as fast backwards! I gotta get pics of it cuz it's too funny, she holds her head down between her legs so she can see where she's going! She is getting a very stubborn streak in her though and talk about jealous! Ian won't let daddy near me and now Emily won't let me near daddy! He is ALL hers! I have been working on some family history with lay outs when i get them done, I'll post them.

I LOVE the new SBM 2!!!!!! hehehe!
                      OOOOOooooo she is beautifu;.Just look at how long her hair is.My she has growin Whiz.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

She is absolutely precious!!! Takles after all her aunts here. Please do take that other picture. We know is hard, but please keep in touch!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

Awwwwwww Liz...she is so cute!!!!! and getting so big...I feel so lucky to be one of her Aunties...Em is so precious...she gets the stubborn streak from you, doesn't she..? LOL...Keep up with the photo's...Love ya GF! and give all the kids a hug from me...take care...((HUGS))
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• knzus
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2007

Wowwwwwwwwww, she has grown so much! Such a beautiful angel! Give both them sweeties {{♥ loving hugz ♥}} from their aunty knzus

SO happy to see you, Liz!! You know you are always in our prayers!!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Working...
                            X