+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by mswizard View Post
    Awww..thanks..you guys are always so darned sweet! Here is a pic of Em taken last month at camp. I need to get more off my camera...been slacking in that too! Emily can now wave and say Bye-Bye!!! We are all so excited. She started to climb on things, so her legs are getting stronger. She learned how to climb off the couch pretty quick. OMG! wanna see something funny? She has always done what the therapists call "The Bear Crawl" where she crawls on her hands and feet, never knees...well this week she figured out that she can do it just as fast backwards! I gotta get pics of it cuz it's too funny, she holds her head down between her legs so she can see where she's going! She is getting a very stubborn streak in her though and talk about jealous! Ian won't let daddy near me and now Emily won't let me near daddy! He is ALL hers! I have been working on some family history with lay outs when i get them done, I'll post them.

I LOVE the new SBM 2!!!!!! hehehe!
    OOOOOooooo she is beautifu;.Just look at how long her hair is.My she has growin Whiz.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

She is absolutely precious!!! Takles after all her aunts here. Please do take that other picture. We know is hard, but please keep in touch!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Awwwwwww Liz...she is so cute!!!!! and getting so big...I feel so lucky to be one of her Aunties...Em is so precious...she gets the stubborn streak from you, doesn't she..? LOL...Keep up with the photo's...Love ya GF! and give all the kids a hug from me...take care...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Talking

Wowwwwwwwwww, she has grown so much! Such a beautiful angel! Give both them sweeties {{♥ loving hugz ♥}} from their aunty knzus

SO happy to see you, Liz!! You know you are always in our prayers!!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!