• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • workingjo3
    Mad Scrapper
    • Sep 2006

My wish... more then scrapbooks

I use SBM for more then just scrapbooking. I would like to see some other templates. If you have ever used a kiosk at Walmart/Shopko/Walgreen's ect you can see they do 4x6 greeting cards ect. They also do speciality mats/frames. I would also like to see craft templates like for candy bar wrappers, holiday decorations.
    Just wishing, Jo
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Great suggestion! Hmmmmm...might give me something else to work on now...lol...Thanks..
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• grannywin
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2006

I store a card template in the template section that I use whenever I want to create a card. If you create the template as a 4 x 6 size, it could be printed at a place like Walmart. It is so much fun to get creative with making cards.

It would be fun to have this be a challenge in the future.

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

Good idea!!
        Julie

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2008

I store a card template in the template section that I use whenever I want to create a card.
          I do this too, Grannywin. I use an English A5 size, which I print on the front then re-feed through the printer and print the inside.

I'm pretty certain that I left a template on the Autumn Challenge thread, probably as a Thanksgiving card. I'll look my basic template out and put it on the Template corner. I never buy cards any more, I just make an individual one and everyone gets their own personalised greeting. By using a standard stationery size I can also use a standard envelope, in this case I use an English C6 (you may know this as a quarter fold envelope) so I always have an envelope for any cards I print.

Blessings - FS xx
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
          I walk on a trail of song
          And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

Would love it if you posted your card template, FS! I have some templates but they're not a standard size so I don't have envelopes!
            Julie

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

Hi, I have put a couple of cards on the Week 1 and 2 challenge threads.

Blessings - FS xx
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
              I walk on a trail of song
              And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• MarthaT
                Mad Scrapper
                • Jan 2009

Thats a great idea~!
                Be Happy

Comment

Working...
                X