+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Smile My wish... more then scrapbooks

I use SBM for more then just scrapbooking. I would like to see some other templates. If you have ever used a kiosk at Walmart/Shopko/Walgreen's ect you can see they do 4x6 greeting cards ect. They also do speciality mats/frames. I would also like to see craft templates like for candy bar wrappers, holiday decorations.
    Just wishing, Jo

Great suggestion! Hmmmmm...might give me something else to work on now...lol...Thanks..
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I store a card template in the template section that I use whenever I want to create a card. If you create the template as a 4 x 6 size, it could be printed at a place like Walmart. It is so much fun to get creative with making cards.

It would be fun to have this be a challenge in the future.

Smile

Good idea!!
    Julie

Smile

I store a card template in the template section that I use whenever I want to create a card.
    I do this too, Grannywin. I use an English A5 size, which I print on the front then re-feed through the printer and print the inside.

I'm pretty certain that I left a template on the Autumn Challenge thread, probably as a Thanksgiving card. I'll look my basic template out and put it on the Template corner. I never buy cards any more, I just make an individual one and everyone gets their own personalised greeting. By using a standard stationery size I can also use a standard envelope, in this case I use an English C6 (you may know this as a quarter fold envelope) so I always have an envelope for any cards I print.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Smile

Would love it if you posted your card template, FS! I have some templates but they're not a standard size so I don't have envelopes!
    Julie