• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluevelvet
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2007

Trial Version/Upgrading

I downloaded the Trial Version of 2.0 to try it out and I love it..I have 1.0 so I will be upgrading. When I try to buy it through the buy it button in 2.0 its takes me to the full price download...I have my upgrade email which takes me to the half price page...Is there a product code that you get with the upgrade download so I can unlock the trial version? Or do I uninstall the trial 2.0 before I do the upgrade. Hope this makes sense, thanks for any help on this....Christina
    CHRISTINA
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Yes, you will want to uninstall the trial version before installing the full version of Scrapbook MAX! 2.0. There is no way to "unlock" the trial version. Use the link you received in your upgrade email to get the discount!

Thanks!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• bluevelvet
      Mad Scrapper
      • Apr 2007

Ok thank you very much.
      CHRISTINA

Comment

• memphisfran
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jul 2009

got 2.0

Hello!!

I got 2.0 and came into the forum which looks different now but I tried to find the stuff I had posted and it seems to be ALL gone. Did you clear everyone's galleries and albums or can I just not find them!

That makes me sad!

Thanks,

MemphisFran
        Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
          Your Host, Gracie!
          • Jan 2006

I'm not sure what you mean. What's gone?

All the forums, galleries etc are still here. Look at the top header for the links...

Comment

• memawsue
            • Sep 2009

new 2.0

I bought this program and now I can't seem to figure out how to make it full, I have my # but can't find where to put it to actvate the full version............HELP PLEASE
            Thanks Memawsue

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
              Your Host, Gracie!
              • Jan 2006

I bought this program and now I can't seem to figure out how to make it full, I have my # but can't find where to put it to actvate the full version............HELP PLEASE
              When you purchase the software, you get an email with a link to download the full product. Simply uninstall the trial version and then download the full version using the instructions you received. Once downloaded, double click to install.

Comment

• lily6570
                • Jun 2006

Didn't receive update email...

I recently had a baby, and my husband was checking the junk mail....So I believe he probably didn't see the update notice with the 50% discount. Is there anyway I can get it again? I have version 1.0 and would love to update to 2.0.

Any help would be appreciated!
                Thanks,
                Shelley
                My friends are: Moonlightpearl, thecombsfive

Comment

Working...
                X