+ Reply to Thread

Question Ordering prints from elsewhere

I normally go to sams club to get my prints done..on their website i can upload the scrapbook pages but there is no option for 12x12...which is weird b/c they offer a few 12x12 scrapbook pages of their own you can use and print

what i was wondering is whether or not those kiosk- or whatever those little developing stations are that they have in most grocery stores/walgreens/cvs etc.- will take a blank cd that i burned the scrapbook pages onto.

if someone could answer that, or give me another site whos price is less than $4.00 per page i will love you forever! I've already done 32 pages on sbm 2 and with my 2 month old i cant afford $127 bucks right now...but i would love to have it started before she starts crawling!!

There is scrapbooks please and srapbooks to share and also a company that does a book called realbooks-scrapbooks. All of these do okay but they are printed pictures not developed. just order a small amount and see if you will be happy with any of them. I think the first two will send you a sample package.

Smile

After I started digital scrapbooking (when SBM first arrived!) I changed from 12x12 scrapbooks to 8x8 scrapbooks - they can be printed at home on your own printer. I love the smaller ones - they fit on book shelves!! LOL Just an idea for you.
    Julie

Same here. I print most of them in 8x8 and occasionally I find a 8 1/2 by 8 1/2
    Which leaves a nice 1/4 inch white edge all the way around and looks real nice. But that size is harder to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    After I started digital scrapbooking (when SBM first arrived!) I changed from 12x12 scrapbooks to 8x8 scrapbooks - they can be printed at home on your own printer. I love the smaller ones - they fit on book shelves!! LOL Just an idea for you.
    Great tip!
    Be Happy