X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

lemonade...That is awesome! You keep up the great work you are doing...I loved your layout and your hair in that photo....WOW...

maureen...Beautiful layout!!!! You have a beautiful daughter and I love that picture of you too...you look so snazy!!! <wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

My Love of Sports

Here is my entry for the week.

Week 1--Pin, Photo Paper recolored

Week 2-- Bows, Star Template

Week 3--String, hearts and Blue paper for background

Week 4--Floral Swirl in Corner, shapes made from scraps-recolored, tag, metal frame, clip

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

Here is my LO, Hope not too Late, I Have been BUSY!!!!
        Heres what I used:
        1st Week Stuff-Heart, Flowers, Tag, and Checkered background used with a Shape.(Color Changed)
        2nd Week Stuff-Bow, Butterfly, and Shape (Color Changed)
        3rd Week Stuff-Pearl and Stitch shape (Color Changed)
        4th Week Stuff- Background, Floral Swirl, Heart, and Frame (Color Changed)
        (I changed the colors to go with the Purples and Greens of Back ground.)
        Hope I got everything!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
        Hugs!!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
          Digi Sage
          • Aug 2008

great alyout Kimmy and congratulations on being a soon-to-be- grammy. you will love it, I don't think there is anything better.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

dillie....Great layout..I had no clue you liked all them sports...So cool! Where is that pic taken? Was that taken on a bus or in some kind of a camper? I am stumped...lol...

Kimmy...No you are not too late...You have until Wed...<wink> I am not trying to pick, and maybe I am thinking it is something else...But do you like to "sew" or is it suppose to be "sow"? Cuz, if it is sew...I too, LOVE IT!!! You layout is great, and I love your photo...You are very pretty...

Comment

• dillie1
              Layout Whiz
              • Aug 2009

Picture was taken on the train, after picking up my Mom and 2 sisters from the Atlanta Airport, last week. They flew in last Wed---We had such a great visit. They left yesterday and I am going through "missing them" withdrawals today.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                Scrap Guru
                • Mar 2009

Sow!!! Kick Your Heels Up, dig in the Mud, and See What comes Up!! LOL!!!! O Ya and Sew Too!!! But Sow seeds of Happiness is MOST IMPORTANT!!!!
                Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

LMBO!!!!!!! Your too funny doll....

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                    Kimmy...No you are not too late...You have until Wed...<wink> I am not trying to pick, and maybe I am thinking it is something else...But do you like to "sew" or is it suppose to be "sow"? Cuz, if it is sew...I too, LOVE IT!!! You layout is great, and I love your photo...You are very pretty...
                    Too funny! Congrats, Kimmy on soon being a Granny!
                    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 10-27-2009, 11:40 AM.
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• grannywin
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Sep 2006

Woop! Don't add a picture to this forum when you are half asleep. I thought I posted this last night, but it isn't here. Here is my second try.

Can I join Kimmy in being a late entry but still eager to participate? We had a month filled with birthdays and anniversaries and this was the first chance I had to create. My children now have orders to procreate at any other time EXCEPT October. The next baby is scheduled for June '10. They got the message.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Love the photo....and grannywin, your just in time...<wink> Thanks for participating!

Just so you all are aware...Later today is the last of this month's contest...
                        The winner will be announced in the morning...

I want to thank the Groove for allowing me to do this month's challenge...sure enjoyed it...I will be leaving town on Friday and coming back on Monday...This doesn't mean you can't show off a page while I'm gone...<wink>

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

Alrighty everyone.....The winner has been picked and sent in to MAX for approval...Good luck all!!!!!!! Sleep tight!!! Winner will be announced in the morning...thanks again for playing along and joining in...((HUGS))

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

...and the winner is...

Congrats to all the participants this week...You all did a wonderful job with your layouts...I am hoping you all had fun doing them too...<wink>

This winner for this week is: Makeyesup

You will get a PM about your download for the software...((HUGS))

Thanks for playing!!!!!

Comment

• dillie1
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Aug 2009

Congratulations Makeyesup!!

Yes, I for one had a great time with this challenge and thank you Michelle, for all the great freebies, this month and for keeping the challenge FUN

Looking forward to more challenges.

Liz

Comment

• lemonade6363
                                • Aug 2009

Ditto

Ditto on the great fun had, this month! The freebies were all great and inspiring! Thank you!!

And, congratulations to Makeyesup!!! Enjoy!!
                                Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X