Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tanni
    • Feb 2009

And my last one (for now anyway ) I downloaded and played with the SBM2. LOVE IT!!!

Mary S

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

ConGrats Kazr on winning!!!!!

And Thanks For The Comments on my Son's New Rank!!!!! I Am Very Proud of HIM!!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

• Oceania
        Mad Scrapper
        • Mar 2008

For this one I went with a Rainbow Theme **I seem to be full of nutty ideas** lol

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Gotart
          Mad Scrapper
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Oceania View Post
          This is another for the second week, this time I have a little story hehehe Chontell who is the jigsaw builder to the left is building a jigsaw of her twin sister Monika then the final completed version is to the right. I coloured the jigsaw piece to match that of Monika's jigsaw and had it laying on top of Chontell's jigsaw puzzle...confused you all haven't I lol

Wow I worked off & on for several days trying to make a puzzle out of that piece for Autism... I gave up. Great Job..

sigpic

Comment

• ValerieElaine
            Digi Sage
            • Aug 2008

Miles' Mother's gift.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Here is Another

[IMG][/IMG]
              Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                Scrap Guru
                • Mar 2009

And Another!!!! I Love the Color Change tools in SBM2!!!!!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                Hugs!!

Comment

• laurie016@mywdo.com
                  • Oct 2008

Thomas the train stamp

We took the boys yesterday to see Thomas the Train....it was so much fun and Kaden the little one thought it was the best day ever!
                  My sister My friend KPierce

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

LOL...I can't keep up with you all anymore...LMBO!!!!!! I love ALL your pages...So creative and different...I am just in awe to see the different pages that can come out of the same kit...So COOL!!!!!! Love seeing the ones using the puzzle pieces too...Awesome work....You have all been added to the hat...(again...lol)

So who has dust bunnies all over the house? LOL...
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• laurie016@mywdo.com
                      • Oct 2008

dust bunnies

oh yeah they have taken over the house ...but that is ok .. I have 3 days till the hubby is home..so 3 more days I can scrap and come out here and see all the really cool pages that everyone has done...I also am so amazed what you can do with just 1 kit...just shows how versatile the new scrapbook max is.....thanks for such a great challenge...that leaves you wanting to try more...it helps to learn the new program. Laurie J.
                      My sister My friend KPierce

Comment

• Oceania
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Mar 2008

My house is starting to look more like the street the dust bunnies have invaded and are officially taking over lol

For this one I went with one of my son's favorites **Monster Trucks**

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• dillie1
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Aug 2009

Forever Family Stamp

These are pictures from my Family Reunion 2009. Family Forever--Stamped upon my Heart.

Comment

• lgarner
                            • Dec 2008

need help - how to make the puzzle look

I love these layouts. Can anyone tell me how to get the puzzle look in a picture?

I tried to also submit my creation (for the first time) but can't seem to get through the attachment link part (it keeps telling me my attachment is too large). I've loaded it in the gallery so I'm sure there is an easy way to link to that but this is my first time on the forum site and clearly I"ve got a little learning to do. If anyone can help with either of these I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

Comment

• KPierce
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Nov 2007

Wow beautfiul stamps everyone. I believe everyone likes stamps and are becoming quite the collectors.

Lgarner, Assuming you are using Scrapbookmax, the puzzle piece is used as a shape. You add your photo or paper and then double mouse click on top of your photor or paper and from the properties window you need to checkmark "custom shape", then you browse to find the puzzle shape and click OK to select the shape and OK again to close the window.

The more difficult part is finding the puzzle shape because it is not in the typical shape location. Since I don't know which version of Scrapbookmax you use or which operating system the simplest way to tell you is to search for the filename "craftyscraps_template4.png" and once you know where the shape is you can do the step above hopefully. I would find the shape and copy it to the desktop because I can always find the desktop. Then when done with this challenge delete the puzzle piece from the desktop. It will still be in the original location since you copied to the desktop.

Shapes are wonderfully fun. We all love shapes at ScrapbookMax!

I hope this helped and made some sense to you.
                              Last edited by KPierce; 10-12-2009, 05:16 AM.
                              My buddy is GrannyWin.
                              My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• Tiffanys Scraps
                                Mad Scrapper
                                • Dec 2007

Ocenena

Love your choice with the monster trucks. Page is beautiful. Noticed each stamp is $1.50..I'll take oh six of each. Thanks..LOL

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

Working...
                                X