X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laurie016@mywdo.com
    • Oct 2008

Graduation Stamp

it is so fun to come out here and see everyones ideas...lots of neat ideas....I have made another stamp and really getting into what the new program does wow...
    My sister My friend KPierce

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

Dillie

Here's Dillie--we found her when she still had her eyes close--not more than 2 weeks old. Took her to the vets and who gave us a baby bottle and formula--11 years later--just as healthy as can be.

Everyone has been doing a great job in this challenge. Thank you again!

Comment

• laurie016@mywdo.com
        • Oct 2008

that is a neat page Dillie..your cat is really pretty...glad she found such a great home. Laurie J.

Comment

• Kazr
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

Attention BRANDON!

Thank you so much for picking me for last week's challenge, I am thrilled to bits
          hugs Karyn.

Comment

• laurie016@mywdo.com
            • Oct 2008

Kaden's Stamp

I have become addicted to the new program...it is just amazing what you can do with just a few pieces..wow I hope everyone is able to get this program because you won't regret it....

Comment

• laurie016@mywdo.com
              • Oct 2008

Miranda & Kali Stamp

I am so addicted...

Comment

• Oceania
                Mad Scrapper
                • Mar 2008

This is another for the second week, this time I have a little story hehehe Chontell who is the jigsaw builder to the left is building a jigsaw of her twin sister Monika then the final completed version is to the right. I coloured the jigsaw piece to match that of Monika's jigsaw and had it laying on top of Chontell's jigsaw puzzle...confused you all haven't I lol

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• dillie1
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Aug 2009

Great Job--Love the Jigsaw puzzle.

Comment

• dillie1
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    I am so addicted...

Love this LO and the pictures. Great Job.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

Wow! EVeryone's layouts look so wonderful. Not sure how creative I'm feeling this morning but I will try to get one in. Sick computer is now feeling better so will see what I can come up with!
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• twpclerk
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Feb 2008

Hello everyone, I haven't been here for ages and can't believe how brain dead I am about posting and publishing and just everything!! LOL This is a very basic layout (had to to get started again!) Hope you enjoy, this was from my birthday weekend this year. My daughter-in-law hs introduced me to the Broadway plays and I love it!!

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                        *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                        Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                        OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

You ladies are rockin' the thread down...lol...I can't believe all the attention it is getting and we aren't even done with week 2...Keep up the great work!!!

dillie....That is so pretty...I wish I could make quilts...I never have time...lol...Just so you know, since it is Breat Cancer Awareness Month, a blog train just took off today with loads of goodies too support the cause for free...Check out my blog...Love the layout of the kittie, and the greens are perfect sweetie!

tanni...Very creative layout again...Looks like they all had fun at the basketball camp too...lol...Ummm...what is housework? I am sitting here with dust bunnies floating by my face right now...It will always be there tomorrow...hehe...

laurie...love the yellow in your page...I am so glad you are enjoying the new version...I love it too...lol...and the page with Kaden is adorable...Not too mention the one with the cute furbaby...<wink>

Kazr...Brandon said you are welcome and he blushed when he read it...His cute chipmunk cheeks were as red as an apple...lol...I think you made his day..

Oceania...Love the puzzle layout...very cool how you did that...Awesome!

trisha....it is pretty easy to change the colors...Once you load the tempalte in as an embellishment, play around with the hue and saturation...this will change the colors...love your layout!!!!

Susie...for not doing this for awhile...you sure haven't lost your touch to designing a page..<wink> Love it..and glad to see you posting...

I think I got everyone..lol...WOW...The hat with your names in, is filling up..lol..Might have to find a bigger hat..lol..((HUGS))
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

MAX Rules Update...

Just to let you know..

Max says once you win a version in ANY of the Challenges you will not be eligible to win for two months. sorry...They want to give as many folks as possible a chance to win..So if you won in another challenge..you won't be able to win in this challenge. BUt ..you sure will be able to sub your name with someone else if you desire. Give someone two chances to win instead of one. Good only if that person is already a participant in this challenge.

Also..you can SUBSTITUTE the 2.0 version with your choice of Expansion
                            Or, if you already have Scrapbook MAX! 2.0, you can win your choice of one Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 Expansion pack: either "Bundle of Joy" or "Back To School" by electronic download!

Disclaimer: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or taxed. Prizes must be accepted as awarded (no cash value). Electronic download delivery only. The decision of the moderator is final.

Please don't let this discourage anyone!!
                            Very excited so many folks will have a chance to win..

Max's Karin is working up Gallery Challenge Sections and it will be available to us soon..So we can start allowing Posts to Challenges posted in that gallery to count as participation!! O2B will be happy about that!!

Great stuff going on!! Max is working hard to get the 2.0 glitches fixed..Designers are testing now..too excited!!
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• tanni
                              • Feb 2009

You talked me into it Wolvsie, I'm giving the dust bunnies another day to live

Played around with the challenge some more. I think I'm having as much fun looking through stacks of old pictures as I am doing pages with them. Kids are enjoying looking at the pictures too.

Mary S

Comment

• tanni
                                • Feb 2009

And another one . . .

Mary S

Comment

Working...
                                X