+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Holy Cow!...I am gone for a day, and look at all the great pages everyone created!

POPPABOB! First off, glad to see you back! We missed ya around here...Thanks for joining my challenge as well...I'm tinkled pink to see you in here...Anywho,...lol...I found your page beautiful...

PixyGirl: Cute photo! I am so glad with practice you figured out how to post a layout in here...Great LO.

GRAMMIES: I even downloaded the freebie again, just to make sure, and I got my kit...Everyone is using it wonderfully, just recoloring some of the stuff...Hope this helps and it changes your mind about going nuts...lol....

Donna: Thanks for the free template...Wonderful page...and I thank you for joining in..I know how busy you are...<wink>

Valerie: Your Stamp-y is waaaaaaaaaaay too cute...Are those crickets or frogs? I can't tell, but whatever they are, they are so cute sitting on that bench...lol...

Omajo: Very pretty LO! Thanks for submitting a page here...

KimmyAnn: I was waiting to see how long it would take you to post a LO in here...lol...You never miss a challenge of mine....<wink> Very precious Stamp you made too!

I wish you all luck with winning this Thursday! I have many many names to put in the hat already...Woo-Hoo! I love it when a challenge is ROCKIN' like this!!! I hope you all can come up with another exciting page for next week...
    ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Another Lay Out!!!! Wolvsie, I try not to miss too many Challenges, But sometimes Work Takes me away from Ya'll!!!! Having a Blast with these Colors!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Signature made with Donna Thomas's Snowflake Alpha

Who are you calling a nut????

I figure out what happened. I was looking for the folder in Windows Explorer, under Program Files. I finally found it in My Documents!!! Oh well, here is what I made. Love this new version. Lots of fun. Thank you Wovsie for a terrific challenge!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Granny; 10-04-2009 at 12:35 PM.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Default Saving kits and freebies for use in PSP

Help! I'm fairly new to digital scrapbooking. I have a Paint Shop Pro Photo x2 program. I saved the challenge kit but was not able to open it in PSP. Can anyone tell me what I need to do in order to use the Scrapbook Max kits, etc. in PSP? Thank you so much for the help!!

Hi sweetie,

I dont know if I can answer your question correctly, but I will sure give a try at it...lol...

The scrapbookmax kits will go directly in your software folder....To undo this, when you click on the link for the kit, a box will appear and it will give you the option to open or save....By clicking open, it will go into SBM's software automatically....but if you click save...You can save the kit to where you prefer on your computer...Once you have done that, change the extension to .zip instead of the .sbm....then just unzip the folder, and you can pull it into you photoshop program...

Now if I am wrong, I apologize... This is how I do it for Adobe Photoshop...

Grammies, thanks for participating in my challenge...Love your page!! YOU ROCK!!!
    and Kimmy, WOWZERS! Very pretty, the photo is beautiful...Goes well with the colors too...Thanks...

I had a lot of fun making this one I decided on using my mother in law in this. We went to the Botanical Gardens in Fort Wayne Indiana this summer and she had to have her photo taken with the Tree of Knowledge.
    Credits go to Michelle McCoy for the beautiful kit she provided. I love it!!
    Last edited by bluevelvet; 10-05-2009 at 02:47 PM.
    CHRISTINA

Here is my one for the second week I decided to go with the traditional food of New Zealand and I have to say I had fun making this one

Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

These are all great!!!!! Wow!
    Blue: Love your page...It is so pretty!
    Oceania: Very colorful and festive...Cool!

Just so everyone knows...New weeks won't start until Thursdays...Since the challenge started on a Thursday...But don't worry Oceania, it is noted...<wink> before the new week starts I will be giving you another stamp template to use...Just to keep things interesting...Maybe I will offer some more goodies as well...<wink>

AND ONE MORE THING:
    A question was raised through email asking if the "Life is Beautiful" Exclusive expansion pack would be offered with the SBM 2.0 version freebie download. The answer is YES..it will..Got clarification from Max on that this morning!

The links for 2.0 and Life is Beautiful will be separate..But you will get both!!

oppps lol I will put this down to having the kids home on school holidays and giving me brain freeze. I didn't realize a new template was given at the start of the new week lol ** I didn't read the rules proper** lol man I feel like a fool. Ok then the one I just submitted can be my second one for the first week and I'll do more when the new template is given maybe do two a week with each new template lol
    Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

just wanted to get in before i fly off to mum, not sure if i will be back in time to submit for next week depends on whats happening with mum

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle