+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

This is a cool design. Thanks so much.

Can't wait to give this a try. Thanks Michelle
    Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Quote Originally Posted by brodes View Post
    I'm having a go at this challenge but could someone please help me? How do you recolour embies etc in scrapbook max, I've never worked that one out.
    Thanks
    I am not good at explaining things, but I am going to try...lol...
    When working in MAX, you need to pull an item in you want to use, make sure it is highlighted (it should have a sqaure around it for resizing),

For v.1, you then look towards the top and find EFFECTS, click on it and then click on the advanced option, you will then get a new window with many choices...Find Hue and Saturation...Use the sliding bars to make changes, click APPLY and it will show the new change you made...Keep playing around with the hue, saturation, and lightness/darkness to get the color you want... Moving left in the saturation will give you a duller (if thats a word...lmbo) and sliding it to the right will make the color brighter...

For v.2 (which gives you a "real time" change...so so cool...lol)..This time when your item is highlighted, you just double click it, and a new window will appear...At the top left of the window, you will see an advanced tab, click that, and there you will see your hue, saturation, etc...Now when you slide the bars, you can see the changes right away as you are sliding....Very neat, and love this new addition!

I sure hope this helps...LOL...If I can help you any further, please don't hesitate to ask...Can't wait to see what you come up with...((HUGS))

tanni, Oceania and melissa....Love your Stamp-y's....cute little guy tanni...hehe...and glad you could learn something new..that is what this is all about...Oceania...love the colors you changed the items too...Cute photo as well...and melissa...You did an awesome job...the photo you used is adoorable! Thanks for submitting a page...and good luck in the contest...Whoo-Hoo!!!!
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 10-02-2009 at 09:22 AM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hello!

Just popping in on brodes colorizing question - for a visual demonstration of what Michelle described, check out The Groove October 2009 here:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/newsletter/2009/10/

There are three mini-tutorials with screenshots on how to use some of the new featurs in Scrapbook MAX 2.0, including colorzing (tutorial #2) - hope that helps!

And keep those layouts coming - they're great (what a cool challenge!)

Karin

Oh, this sounds like sooo much fun. Can't wait to get the computer back from the fix-it shop. I NEED to scrap! Gotta have my fix, ya know!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Default Makenna as a Stamp Stamp

Here is my entry.. Thanks Michelle for the kit...

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...5854&nocache=1
    Attached Images

Great page Gotart! I love the layout!

I love this page. Great Job.

Default Gma My Heart Forever

The banner will be removed as soon as I receive my prize!!

Attached Files
    Last edited by mortmomof2; 10-02-2009 at 04:32 PM.

Here is mine

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...hp/photo/35882

I hope I have understood the challenge!