• Aug 2008

Another. I created the image from tutorials and tubes from Elli's Treasures

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by lgarner View Post
      I love these layouts. Can anyone tell me how to get the puzzle look in a picture?

I tried to also submit my creation (for the first time) but can't seem to get through the attachment link part (it keeps telling me my attachment is too large). I've loaded it in the gallery so I'm sure there is an easy way to link to that but this is my first time on the forum site and clearly I"ve got a little learning to do. If anyone can help with either of these I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!
      Sweetie...For uploading your page here in a post...
      After you upload your layout to the gallery...there is three links underneath the image...Copy the second one, coem here and start a post, then just paste the code in here...once you hit submit, it will show up...Hope this helps...

Ladies, all your pages are turning out wonderfully!!!!!!!! I am so impressed...My next add on freebie will be more helpful, sicne I will put the templates in the shapes section as well...Might help more of you out....I don't know why I didn't think of that myelf...Call me brain dead...lol....All of you's that need your house cleaned....It's Monday, so wait until Tuesday...LMBO!!!!

Also, we have a change in the gallery...You can now upload images to new catagories...So keep this in mind when you use it...hehe...((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• poppabob
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jul 2006

Here's a week 2 layout. Thanks Michelle for the kits and hosting.

-=poppabob=-
        If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• lemonade6363
          • Aug 2009

Fun for week 2

Here is my first submission for week 2. I have a lot of "playing" to do, with 3 grandsons. Lots of material and the oldest is only 2 1/2...hehehe! Enjoy, I know I am!!

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Poppa....You always have some awesome photo's for your layouts...thanks again for playing along...Love seeing you around...<wink>

Lemonade....Those photos you used are precious...Love seeing pregnant women...Such a miracle in the making...

Good luck to you all...You have until mid- wed to get your layouts in for week 2...woo-hoo!!!!!

Comment

• poppabob
              Mad Scrapper
              • Jul 2006

I'm really enjoying looking at everyone's layouts. I always find it amazing that there can be so much variety in layouts using the same kits! Everybody is doing wonderful.

Here's another one for Week 2.

-=poppabob=-
              If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

Poppabob, it's so nice to see you back. I always love your "guy" photos and layouts for a change. We've missed that. My brother is a wood carver so I've REALLY enjoyed these.
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• poppabob
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                  Poppabob, it's so nice to see you back. I always love your "guy" photos and layouts for a change. We've missed that. My brother is a wood carver so I've REALLY enjoyed these.
                  Thanks. My dad starting carving when he retired and is real good at it. I'm fascinated by the creativity of carvers. I would never be any good at it because I can't visualize a block of wood that way.

I'm sure glad that string bow showed up in the second kit. I didn't know what I was going to do with all those hearts. I find these challenges quite challenging!
                  -=poppabob=-

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

LOL poppabob...I will remember that and add some "manly" items in the next oone just for you...<wink> Too funny!!!! wonderful page tho...Love the carvings too!!!!!! I am a wolf lover, hence my screen name...lol...When I saw those, my mouth dropped...I have a cople already, similar to the ones in your photos...just amazing!!!!!!

Comment

• lemonade6363
                      • Aug 2009

Generations

I agree with everyone else...LOVE seeing all of the other layouts. So much variety and ingenuity...VERY inspiring! Here is my second layout for week 2!

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

• lemonade6363
                        • Aug 2009

Okay...not thinking too clearly and moved my photos around in my gallery, so my first layout about when bye bye. Tried to edit but it didn't give me the option, so here is the photo for my first entry.

Comment

• poppabob
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Jul 2006

Here's my 3rd one for Week 2. Too much fun! Almost as much fun as making pizza!

-=poppabob=-

Comment

• nanwu
                            Digi Sage
                            • Apr 2007

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• nanwu
                              Digi Sage
                              • Apr 2007

Comment

• nanwu
                                Digi Sage
                                • Apr 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X