+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Talking

Here's another one, spending too much time playing with this challenge

Thank you Michelle & Karin, I am tickled pink & thrilled to bits to be the recipient of this wonderful challenge. I cannot stop smiling, you have made my day
    Thank you to all who have sent Congrats
    Good luck to all for next weeks challenge.
    hugs Karyn.

Love this LO. Beautiful--Colors are great...Great Job.

The gallery is filling up with so many pretty stamps. Great job everyone.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Smile October Groove--week2

Here is my beautiful Niece, her Husband, and their wonderful boys (my GREAT Nephews)

Love this challenge--thank you for everything.

My great niece Leighton

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

OMG! You guys are tickling me pink! I can't believe how many Stamp-y's that are coming to life in here...<wink> I am so glad you are all having fun...Remember to stop over to the Designer's Challenge hosted by Autisticwonder for some awesome freebies and many new tips for the program that you migiht not know...Just thought I would mention that...

laurie....I love the color of your layout...and the font worked awesome with your page...cute photo too...

Oceania...Very colorfula nd festive page...their faces are so decked out...Very neat-o!

tanni...You just keep playing around...LOL...No one said this wouldn't be addicting...hehe...Your page ROCKS!...Love all the stamps for each photo..

dillie....You must be a proud Auntie of twins...and the baby is so cute...Beautiful wedding photo too...Your page is darling...

Kazr....YOU ARE SO WELCOME!! You can thank my youngest Brandon..lol..he is the one picking the name...CONGRATS!

Valerie...So so cute...Awwwwww...I melt at baby layouts...<wink>

Remember, in order to have a chance to win, you need to post a layout here, using the freebie kits I have supplied for you and abiding by the rules...the more you make, the more times your name is put into the hat...If your name gets picked, you win the new Version 2.0, if you have it already, you can either give it to someone else who participated or grab an expansion pack...FUN FUN...So keep 'em coming...
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 10-09-2009 at 08:29 AM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Smile Handmade Quilt

This is a handmade Quilt made by my sister-in-law for another sister-in-law who is fighting Breast Cancer.

beautiful quilt dillie!

OK, gotta quit playing and get some housework done - but got one more layout first

Okay, here's mine, but for the life of me I could not figure out how to change the template from white to another color, could someone please tell me! LOL Thanks

Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35