X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KPierce
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2007

You did it PixyGirl. That is a wonderful layout, and such a cute baby.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Ok, what's going on? I downloaded the file, and the contents don't look like any thing on this posts! Am I nuts, or is there another file or another location for the stuff?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• KPierce
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        Ok, what's going on? I downloaded the file, and the contents don't look like any thing on this posts! Am I nuts, or is there another file or another location for the stuff?

What did you download? Wolvsie's file? Everyone is recoloring very prettily with v2. That does get a little confusing sometimes but fun.
        My buddy is GrannyWin.

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

template freebie!!

So frilly fun!! Loved working with the goodies!! came up with this freebie template to download!!!

Used the picture as part of background too!! THanks Michelle for a GREAT challenge!!
          Attached Files

Comment

• poppabob
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post

If I were to hazard a guess, it would be, yes! You're nuts!
            -=poppabob=-
            If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
              Digi Sage
              • Aug 2008

Here's mine.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• KPierce
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ValerieElaine View Post
                Here's mine.
                ValerieElaine that stamp is too cute.
                My buddy is GrannyWin.

Comment

• omajo
                  Digi Sage
                  • Dec 2006

Here is my entree

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• laurie016@mywdo.com
                    • Oct 2008

ohhh wow I really like that whole page Omajo!
                    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-04-2009, 10:08 AM.
                    My sister My friend KPierce

Comment

• Kimmyann
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Mar 2009

Heres My LO...... Love the Colors!!! I Love Everyone's LayOuts!!! Great Job Ya'll!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                      Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Holy Cow!...I am gone for a day, and look at all the great pages everyone created!

POPPABOB! First off, glad to see you back! We missed ya around here...Thanks for joining my challenge as well...I'm tinkled pink to see you in here...Anywho,...lol...I found your page beautiful...

PixyGirl: Cute photo! I am so glad with practice you figured out how to post a layout in here...Great LO.

GRAMMIES: I even downloaded the freebie again, just to make sure, and I got my kit...Everyone is using it wonderfully, just recoloring some of the stuff...Hope this helps and it changes your mind about going nuts...lol....

Donna: Thanks for the free template...Wonderful page...and I thank you for joining in..I know how busy you are...<wink>

Valerie: Your Stamp-y is waaaaaaaaaaay too cute...Are those crickets or frogs? I can't tell, but whatever they are, they are so cute sitting on that bench...lol...

Omajo: Very pretty LO! Thanks for submitting a page here...

KimmyAnn: I was waiting to see how long it would take you to post a LO in here...lol...You never miss a challenge of mine....<wink> Very precious Stamp you made too!

I wish you all luck with winning this Thursday! I have many many names to put in the hat already...Woo-Hoo! I love it when a challenge is ROCKIN' like this!!! I hope you all can come up with another exciting page for next week...
                        ((HUGS))
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

Another Lay Out!!!! Wolvsie, I try not to miss too many Challenges, But sometimes Work Takes me away from Ya'll!!!! Having a Blast with these Colors!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Who are you calling a nut????

I figure out what happened. I was looking for the folder in Windows Explorer, under Program Files. I finally found it in My Documents!!! Oh well, here is what I made. Love this new version. Lots of fun. Thank you Wovsie for a terrific challenge!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                            Last edited by Granny; 10-04-2009, 12:35 PM.
                            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• nicholyna
                              • Oct 2009

Saving kits and freebies for use in PSP

Help! I'm fairly new to digital scrapbooking. I have a Paint Shop Pro Photo x2 program. I saved the challenge kit but was not able to open it in PSP. Can anyone tell me what I need to do in order to use the Scrapbook Max kits, etc. in PSP? Thank you so much for the help!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2007

Hi sweetie,

I dont know if I can answer your question correctly, but I will sure give a try at it...lol...

The scrapbookmax kits will go directly in your software folder....To undo this, when you click on the link for the kit, a box will appear and it will give you the option to open or save....By clicking open, it will go into SBM's software automatically....but if you click save...You can save the kit to where you prefer on your computer...Once you have done that, change the extension to .zip instead of the .sbm....then just unzip the folder, and you can pull it into you photoshop program...

Now if I am wrong, I apologize... This is how I do it for Adobe Photoshop...

Grammies, thanks for participating in my challenge...Love your page!! YOU ROCK!!!
                                and Kimmy, WOWZERS! Very pretty, the photo is beautiful...Goes well with the colors too...Thanks...
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X