+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Picture was taken on the train, after picking up my Mom and 2 sisters from the Atlanta Airport, last week. They flew in last Wed---We had such a great visit. They left yesterday and I am going through "missing them" withdrawals today.

Sow!!! Kick Your Heels Up, dig in the Mud, and See What comes Up!! LOL!!!! O Ya and Sew Too!!! But Sow seeds of Happiness is MOST IMPORTANT!!!!

LMBO!!!!!!! Your too funny doll....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Kimmy...No you are not too late...You have until Wed...<wink> I am not trying to pick, and maybe I am thinking it is something else...But do you like to "sew" or is it suppose to be "sow"? Cuz, if it is sew...I too, LOVE IT!!! You layout is great, and I love your photo...You are very pretty...
    Too funny! Congrats, Kimmy on soon being a Granny!
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 10-27-2009 at 11:40 AM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Woop! Don't add a picture to this forum when you are half asleep. I thought I posted this last night, but it isn't here. Here is my second try.

Can I join Kimmy in being a late entry but still eager to participate? We had a month filled with birthdays and anniversaries and this was the first chance I had to create. My children now have orders to procreate at any other time EXCEPT October. The next baby is scheduled for June '10. They got the message.

Love the photo....and grannywin, your just in time...<wink> Thanks for participating!

Just so you all are aware...Later today is the last of this month's contest...
    The winner will be announced in the morning...

I want to thank the Groove for allowing me to do this month's challenge...sure enjoyed it...I will be leaving town on Friday and coming back on Monday...This doesn't mean you can't show off a page while I'm gone...<wink>

Alrighty everyone.....The winner has been picked and sent in to MAX for approval...Good luck all!!!!!!! Sleep tight!!! Winner will be announced in the morning...thanks again for playing along and joining in...((HUGS))

Default ...and the winner is...

Congrats to all the participants this week...You all did a wonderful job with your layouts...I am hoping you all had fun doing them too...<wink>

This winner for this week is: Makeyesup

You will get a PM about your download for the software...((HUGS))

Thanks for playing!!!!!

Congratulations Makeyesup!!

Yes, I for one had a great time with this challenge and thank you Michelle, for all the great freebies, this month and for keeping the challenge FUN

Looking forward to more challenges.

Liz

Default Ditto

Ditto on the great fun had, this month! The freebies were all great and inspiring! Thank you!!

And, congratulations to Makeyesup!!! Enjoy!!
    Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!