+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

jabi....I am so glad you are liking this program...I told you that it was awesome...lol...and with this new one, you can make your own stuff too...<wink> Lovely page..and I love that photo....We have a lot in common...

Susie...You did a great job on your page...Your mojo is running 100%, so please stop worrying...<wink> I find yoru page very creative!

Val....First off, you take wonderful photo's...I found your photo adorable...Love the neclace too... Your layout on the other hand, is gorgeous...Love how you did everything!

From the gallery...poppabob posted this under my layout...
    Very nice Michelle. I have a gallon or two around and a roller with your name on it! What kind of music do you like? ::
    Thank you!!!! As far as the rollers, you can leave them where you currently are keeping them...lol...I just got done doing a room...<wink> So it might be awhile...Unless you want some stenciling or borders done...lol...Then I'm your lady... As far as music, I love all kinds, depending on my mood...My favorite kinds have to tell a story...I can't stand rap or hard smashing rock where you can't understand a thing...To me, that is not a song, just noise...lol...(Just my opinion of course)...Country, gospel, easy listening, oldies and some 80's are what I listen to most.... There is a song I wrote for my boys and had a friend put it to music and sing it for me...You can listen to it HERE....I posted it in the forum here for all my friends opinion...Check it out....Thanks for asking...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Master Control 1998

Here is my first entry for this week and the items that I used:

Kit 1 - Background (color adjusted) and the flowers (colors adjusted)
    Kit 2 - Template 3 (colors adjusted)and the wire
    Kit 3 - The heart charm (color adjusted) and the pearl (color adjusted)
    Kit 4 - The border is a background with a shape inversion, the metal frame
    and the floral embie
    *Note* I also changed the shadow color

Something about me: I won a position in the Texas All-State Choir and later received a singing scholarship to Bible College for the group, Psallousi Sound, later starting my own group, Master Control. I now help lead worship in my church and have recorded a CD.

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Val You Do Take Beautiful Pictures and Your LayOut is Perfect!!!! Wanna Come to Texas?

Here's mine. Know the requirements stated 'only one photo of yourself'; however, it did not say that it could not include anyone else, so hope this photo is OK for the challenge. Walking my daughter down the aisle was a special day for me too as I had been both Mother and Father to her since she was 9 years old.

Used:
    wk 1 paper recolored for photo matting and for background
    lace
    cluster recolored
    wk2 bow recolored
    butterfly recolored
    wk3 heart, removed loop
    shape for photo matting
    paper for border used photo effects on it to change
    stitches shape using paper from wk1
    string, lightened
    wk4 vines recolored
    heart cluster

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...hp/photo/36349

Last edited by makeyesup; 10-25-2009 at 04:10 AM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

What a special memorable moment. Love this layout and picture. Awesome job.

lemonade...That is awesome! You keep up the great work you are doing...I loved your layout and your hair in that photo....WOW...

maureen...Beautiful layout!!!! You have a beautiful daughter and I love that picture of you too...you look so snazy!!! <wink>

Talking My Love of Sports

Here is my entry for the week.

Week 1--Pin, Photo Paper recolored

Week 2-- Bows, Star Template

Week 3--String, hearts and Blue paper for background

Week 4--Floral Swirl in Corner, shapes made from scraps-recolored, tag, metal frame, clip

Here is my LO, Hope not too Late, I Have been BUSY!!!!
    Heres what I used:
    1st Week Stuff-Heart, Flowers, Tag, and Checkered background used with a Shape.(Color Changed)
    2nd Week Stuff-Bow, Butterfly, and Shape (Color Changed)
    3rd Week Stuff-Pearl and Stitch shape (Color Changed)
    4th Week Stuff- Background, Floral Swirl, Heart, and Frame (Color Changed)
    (I changed the colors to go with the Purples and Greens of Back ground.)
    Hope I got everything!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

great alyout Kimmy and congratulations on being a soon-to-be- grammy. you will love it, I don't think there is anything better.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

dillie....Great layout..I had no clue you liked all them sports...So cool! Where is that pic taken? Was that taken on a bus or in some kind of a camper? I am stumped...lol...

Kimmy...No you are not too late...You have until Wed...<wink> I am not trying to pick, and maybe I am thinking it is something else...But do you like to "sew" or is it suppose to be "sow"? Cuz, if it is sew...I too, LOVE IT!!! You layout is great, and I love your photo...You are very pretty...