+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Oh boy! 2 challenges in a row! I'm on a roll! LOL! For week 4 I used the pink paper (recolored) and the stamp frame from week1, the bow (recolored) and the wire from week2, the hearts, the pearl and the string (recolored) from week3 and the heart cluster (recolored) and tag from week4.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Sylvia...CONGRATS on your new grand baby....I am hoping someday my kids have kids of their own so I can become a Grandma...Whoo-Hoo!!!! I LOVE your camera! Very creative....Both of your layouts turned out great!

Poppabob...thanks for helping Sylvia out...I would have been in here sooner to post a reply, but I haven't been feeling so hot....YOU ARE HIRED! LOL.

nanwu...LMBO!!!! I am the same way...No one in here would think that, but I'm not face to face with you all either...lol...I love your funny faces...and you did an awesome job on your layout!..

laurie....Your photo gave me a flash back...lol..I have one of me holding a big drink like that too...hehe...Lovely layout!

O2Hope...Thanks for joining us this week...I don't know what it is like to have my feet rubbed...For two reasons I don't....1.) The bottom of my feet are so sensitive...and 2.) I am not a feet person...<wink> Love how you have the hearts dangling from the swirly...Very creative page!

I am so impressed with what you can all do with just a couple pieces....Outstanding!!! Keep it up...((HUGS)) I suppose I need to make one for this week too..lol
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Here is a V2 template and layout using these kit items....thanks Michelle

*please note....this template takes a few minutes to "publish to images" so please give it time when using, something to do with the layering/zooming of the paper-scraps I think.
    Attached Files
    Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
    Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

WendyG love your template. Beautiful.

Everyone is being so creative. I have always loved seeing how such a few things will do so many different things with your imagination and creativity but with v2 it is really expanded even more. Wondeful!!!!

I have not been able to participate in this challenge but have loved watching and seeing and learning from everyone else.

Great challenge!
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Wendy...love your layout....Very cool...One thing you forgot was to tell everyone something about yourself that we probably don't know about you...So confess...lol...Again, lovely template...Thanks...

KP...what is stopping you from joining? We would love to see what you can come up with...<wink>

Default Ok...here is mine...

I figured I should make a page for my own challenge...LMBO!! Besides I was forced to do this by a certain someone...Hmmmm...Ok, I won't tell, but here it is...

Week 1....Used the purple background for the swirl shape and the vanilla paper for the butterfly shape.'

Week 2...Background paper and spring.

Week 3...heart and pearl(recolored)...

Week 4...Metal frame and Folder shape

Wow - all of your pages are so beautiful

I used ScrapbookMax this time and I discovered that I like it

Here's mine:

Week 1. stamp and light pink paper
    Week 2. butterflies and pink dings
    Week 3. background paper and scene
    Week 4. metal frame and heart

I didn't recolored anything

homescrap.blogspot.com

great layout jabi.....and welcome to another addiction in your life LOL..tada the scrapbook max program it reels you in hook line and sinker....I nearly always use this program now for putting my pages together.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Hope I got everything you wanted Michelle for the challenge!
    Week 1 - Lace under heartcharms-changed color, frame over pic is stamp shape inverted, used week 4 background color as paper. Week 2 - Butterfly & bow - changed color on both. Week 3 - Heart charms, paper scrap changed to green, used as ribbon for text, pearl changed to green, placed under purple stamp. Week 4 - Background, filetemp behind pic using lavendar paper, floral swirl, bkgrd used as paper and shaped w/stamp shape.

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Here's mine. I don't take good pictures.
    What I used:
    Week 1- Flowers, lace,shape and bg
    Week 2- Bow, shape and bg
    Week 3- Brad,heart and bg
    Week 4- Swirly frame

Recoloured bg(week 3), brad (week 3) swirly(week 4)
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole