+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Default Did you know. . .

Well this is what I did. I built myself a camera out of the shapes and embellishments. I used my own background and changed the frame to black. i couldn't find the papers at first but thanks to Poppabob I now know where they are. I may have another go and see if my camera works!

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Sorry all, I didn't read the rules correctly, told you I was getting old. Have done the right thing now.

First I built my camera out of the week 4 freebies. I used two of the previous weeks papers for the background. I then used the heart from another week, changed it's colour. Crosses on the front of the camera were changed to white. Berries on the vine were reloloured from blue to pink (these were the blue globe). I also recoloured the butterfly to green. The cream bottle cap is now white and is behind my photo. And I changed the silver frame to black. i have told you a secret about me and so I think I now have abided by the rules and I'm done.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

I used the Lace and Stamp from week one... and from week two the butterfly and the paper... from week three I used the paper and the pearls.
    What you probably don't know about me is I am a retired Navy wife and we spent most of our military career on the east coast which was nice beacuse I am the daughter of a farmer from the midwest.
    My sister My friend KPierce

oops I forgot...I changed the color of the paper and butterfly from week 2. Sorry about that...this was a challenge week for me. Everyones looks great, it is so amazing to see what can be done with the same kits over and over again.
    My sister My friend KPierce

week 1 stamp and pin
    week 2 photo mat and edge paper
    week 3 light house overlay, moon brads
    and stitching
    week 4 silver frame, background paper,and
    silver tag
    I recoloured most of what i used as i just love purple

I think i got this alright...and last of
    all if i had to change anything it would
    be to omit the picture (I hate having my photo taken)
    thats why most of my pic's a silly ones

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

great layouts happening in here....awesome job on the camera sylvia

Default My Secret Diary

I selected 2 elements from each weekly challenge, recoloured the background papers, and the bows and the ties. I left the frame and the lace alone as well as the two tags. I did recolour the swirl and the embroidery. I added my own title and something about me. My 6th grandchild is on the way!

congratulations Sylvia.....I have 6 wonderful grandchildren also, what an exciting day for you

Quote Originally Posted by sylvia esther View Post
    Well this is what I did. I built myself a camera out of the shapes and embellishments. I used my own background and changed the frame to black. i couldn't find the papers at first but thanks to Poppabob I now know where they are. I may have another go and see if my camera works!
    Very creative!! Wonderful! I'm gonna steal this...

Everybody has done such a great job!
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Thank you Nanwu, this grandchild is special. It took IVF treatment to gain success, very stressful, but oh so worth it to see such happy faces. I do believe they are walking on air!

Poppabob you are very welcome to steal the camera, or anything else. Everyone is doing such a great job with new SBM2, wow what a difference the recolouring makes.
    Last edited by sylvia esther; 10-23-2009 at 05:50 AM. Reason: add comment