+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Okay...not thinking too clearly and moved my photos around in my gallery, so my first layout about when bye bye. Tried to edit but it didn't give me the option, so here is the photo for my first entry.

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Here's my 3rd one for Week 2. Too much fun! Almost as much fun as making pizza!

-=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

I love all your layouts, fun to see who all is still here and all the newbies, well newbies to me for being gone so long. I really like the new version, trying out the trial version right now, looks like something new in my future soon!! LOL
    Keep up the great work everyone!! HUGS!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Wendy!!!!!!! Love all your layouts and glad to see you posting...Hope your mom is improving...I had to take a double take at Estelle....lol...I have a friend that looks just like her...WOW...

Poppabob...Love the new avatar...Cute as a button...<wink>

Today is the last day to get your layouts in for the chance to win Version 2.0...Please make sure you are uploading all these in the right catagory in the gallery...If you haven't noticed, they opened new areas just for our challenges...I find this so great..and easier for me to find all yours to comment on...Good luck everyone...

I have a great addition to use for week 3...So amke sure you all come back...ya here? ! LOL...(I always wanted to say that...LMBO!)
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Talking

Got to play alot more yesterday while waiting on my kids at various activities so here's a new page. . .

Wink

and another one . . .

Talking

and another