• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oceania
    Mad Scrapper
    • Mar 2008

Just thought I'd add another for this week lol

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• twpclerk
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2008

Here is a try for this week. Hope you enjoy!

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
      *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
      Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
      OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• dillie1
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2009

Love all the layouts. Great Job Everyone.

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by nicholyna View Post
          I finally was able to get one done to post! woohoo!! I'm just getting this, but I'm having fun.

I hope I did this right :-).

You did just fine...and I think it turned out wonderfully too...
          and to the rest of you....Awesome work!!!!! My hat is filling up again..I might have to go to a bucket...LMBO!!!!!!! But thats ok, keep 'em coming...You have a liittle over 24 hours to submit a page before this week is closed...Wait until you see your goodies on Thursday....woo-hoo!!!!!!!

Thanks for joining in nicholyna, it is so sweet to see new people having fun with us...Hope to see more from you...((HUGS))
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• nicholyna
            • Oct 2009

Groover October 2009 Challenge

O.k. here's one more. I'm still learning and having fun doing it!!

Comment

• cleopatra
              • Aug 2009

Re: Freebies

Could you please let me know how to download a freebie
              I would like to download the Stamp template, but there is no indication of
              downloading????

Comment

• sylvia esther
                Mad Scrapper
                • Apr 2009

Scrapbook Week Stamp

We celebrate nearly everything else on our stamps, how about Scrapbook Week!
                Great challenge and beaut freebies, thank you.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• poppabob
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by cleopatra View Post
                  Could you please let me know how to download a freebie
                  I would like to download the Stamp template, but there is no indication of
                  downloading????
                  Go back to the very first post in this thread and at the bottom you will see a link under "attachments" called "CraftyScraps-Designer-Oct-2009.smb". Click on that link and download. Then double-click on the file you downloaded and it will load into Scrapbook Max and can then be accessed just like nay of the other embellishments.

Hope this helps.
                  -=poppabob=-
                  If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by nicholyna View Post
                    O.k. here's one more. I'm still learning and having fun doing it!!

What a nice layout and the blue on the shirt just pops out at ya...Love it!!!

Bob...thanks for helping cleopatra out...If you need some more help, please don't hesitate to ask...There is always some one lurking around that will answer any questions...That is what makes this place so great...Also, there are two more threads that have a freebie for each week...Just look at the subjects and you will find them...

Sylvia...Super layout...Love what you did to the hearts...

Remeber, today is your last day to submit a page for week 3...and incase you forgot...Once you win, you cannot win again for 2 months...BUT, you can offer your prize to someone else...Just keep that in mind...Can't wait to see who wins! I will be announcing the winner in the morning...((HUGS))

Comment

• lemonade6363
                      • Aug 2009

Week 3 Layout

Here is my page for this week...the colors aren't what I ordinarily enjoy working with, but they go with the photo and want to keep the hubby happy!!

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Week 4

LOL...Lemonade...too cute...hehehe..and Spooooooooky!!!!

Ok, winner has been picked by my son, and will be announced sometime tomorrow...Until then...Here is week 4's freebie and challenge

NEW RULES FOR THIS WEEK! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
                        This is our last week for this challenge and a chance to win the new version 2.0...So get them layouts in here...lol...

Your rules are as follows:
                        1. You are to use at least 2 items from each week's freebies, and make a layout...
                        2 Change colors as needed.
                        3. You can make your own elements using the papers and shapes..
                        4. Your layout MUST include ONLY one photo...OF YOURSELF!
                        5. Include ONE thing about yourself that we might not know about you...
                        6. Upload your layout to the Weekly Challenge catagory in the gallery, copy the second code you see under your layout after uploading and paste it in the thread here...
                        7. ONE MORE THING...When posting your layout in here, you need to let everyone know what you all used in your layout and how you might have changed something...ie: Taking one of my papers and turning it into a shape...Don't have to be real specific...Just let everyone know how you got your page to look the way you designed it...

Now this is a challenge...LOL...Good luck...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• tanni
                          • Feb 2009

OOOHH Michelle, gonna make it hard on me, huh? I've scrapped all of my immediate and most of my extended family, but purposely NOT included me. Maybe I can talk my mom out of a childhood picture. I don't think I even have any of me taken in the past several years.
                          Mary S

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

OOPS...Please place your layout under the Groove Challenge...lol...My mind was stuck on my other challenge...Thank you...

tanni...Well, I wanted to make the last week a harder challenge...Most people scrap more of other people...I want to see a layout of the person behind the camera...<wink> Have fun with this one...((HUGS))

Comment

• poppabob
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Jul 2006

OK. Here's my week 4 posting of this challenge. Thanks again Michelle for everything. We're supposed to tell what we did so here goes...

Used pin and stamp from 1st kit - recolored the pin
                              Used red paper and string bow from 2nd kit - recolored the bow
                              Used the two blue papers and 2 copies of the black shape from 3rd kit. I inverted a circle mask on one of the black mats and then rotated the second black mat to frame the picture. I used the scalloped border shape by Kpierce in the October Designer challenge on the background and recolored the paper a tad.
                              Used the black tab shape from week 4 kit and stamp from week 1 to make the tag and then framed the picture using the silver frame from week 4.

The thing you may not know about me is that I used to be quite active in community theater in the towns where I lived. I actually hope to get back to it if I can ever find the time to commit to a group.

-=poppabob=-
                              If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• tanni
                                • Feb 2009

The only picture I had of me on my computer, where I am close enough to even tell that it's me, is one taken last summer. I had a booth at the Chickasaw Nation Annual Festival teaching the Native American art of fingerweaving.

I love this week's freebies, esp. the shiny silver pieces. So pretty!

I used:
                                the flower, heart, pin and one of the papers from week one, all re-colored
                                the ding, butterfly and one of the papers from week two, all re-colored
                                the blue ball and heart from week three, all re-colored
                                and the file tab (my picture and three recolors of week 1 and 4 papers), the swirl, tag and heart from week 4, all recolored.

Mary S

Comment

Working...
                                X