• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lorne
    Super Moderator
    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Ok, I am back from the doctor's and got confirmation that I can announce the winner for week 2
    The doctor told you "take two aspirins, announce the winner, and call me in the morning?"
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
      The doctor told you "take two aspirins, announce the winner, and call me in the morning?"
      LOL...I guess I wrote that wrong huh? LMBO!!!! Ok, I got home from the doctor's, checked my email and found the confirmation...hehehe...
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• poppabob
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jul 2006

Nice layouts Oceania. I especially like the wolf one! Very nice effect with the moon.
        -=poppabob=-
        If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• tanni
          • Feb 2009

WOOHOO! Thank you Brandon!! I'd send hugs and kisses, I'm so excited, but he'd probably not really like that. I can't wait.

Here's a page for week 3.

Mary S

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Congrats! Tanni!! HAppy to see you won this weeks drawing!! Go girl!!

WOW..awesome looking templates here!!

And poppabob..you keep coming back to us..hear!! We have missed you!! Think it would help to dig up the older threads with your fantastic goodies as a fun weekly challenge..Many of our newbies don't know you YET!!

LOVE your fun stuff Michelle!!

HUGS all!!
            donna

Comment

• Oceania
              Mad Scrapper
              • Mar 2008

Super Duper Congratulations to you Tanni and I love your latest layout it's very pretty.

Tiffanys Scraps thank you 6 monster truck stamps are on there way to you, just watch out that they don't crush everything on there way there lol )

Gotart thanks that puzzle was a challenge to work on but the overall outcome made me happy

poppabob thank you for your compliment and of course you too Michelle glad you liked the wolves.

I have been working on a few more for this 3rd week and ended up making three more lol so here you go

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Oceania
                Mad Scrapper
                • Mar 2008

Two more

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Liyie
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Oct 2006

Congratulations to you Tanni!!! Keep the work!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

tanni...I had Brandon read your post...LMBO!!!! He blushed and blushed...lol...then stuck his tongue out, and disappeared from my desk...lol...He is so cute sometimes...I am so glad you won!!!! I love your layout...Very pretty...

Oceania...You GO GIRL!!!!! You are making layouts like crazy, and they are all so wonderful...the sunset one is so so beautiful...This is why I love living by the lake...I can watch the sunrise anytime i want..<wink>

Keep up the good work ladies and gents...

Comment

• poppabob
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Jul 2006

Played around with some effects in this one and played some more with using fonts as graphics. The stars were made using a standard windows font.

There is so much you can do with this new version 2.0!

Thanks again Michelle for the kits and hosting. And thanks to all the participants for sharing their creativity.
                      -=poppabob=-
                      If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• makeyesup
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2006

Just finally got through this thread. Wonderful layouts for the challenge. And Michelle, your ideas and gifts are awesome.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• tanni
                          • Feb 2009

I'm having SO much fun playing with the new SBM2!!!

I did a page from when my oldest daughter was 4 and my twins were about 16 months old. The little bo-peep and her sheep costumes have to be my very favorite Halloween costumes for my kids. The little jack-o-latern guy is my nephew who is only a few weeks younger than my twins.

Mary S

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

tanni....what a wonderful layout....The costumes are adorable....

poppabob....Stunning layout...Very creative too...

and to you poppabob and everyone else...You are all so welcome for my freebies and this challenge...I am really having fun with this and enjoying all the layouts you all can come up with...So, please, no need for thank you's, I do it for the love of my hobby....((HUGS))

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                              Digi Sage
                              • Aug 2008

A very simple lo, but I think it would make a good quilt.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• dillie1
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Aug 2009

Old Mission Lighthouse, Traverse City, MI

Old Mission Lighthouse, Traverse City, MI

Thank you again for this great challenge. I am so LOVING IT.

Comment

Working...
                                X