X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twpclerk
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2008

I love all your layouts, fun to see who all is still here and all the newbies, well newbies to me for being gone so long. I really like the new version, trying out the trial version right now, looks like something new in my future soon!! LOL
    Keep up the great work everyone!! HUGS!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Wendy!!!!!!! Love all your layouts and glad to see you posting...Hope your mom is improving...I had to take a double take at Estelle....lol...I have a friend that looks just like her...WOW...

Poppabob...Love the new avatar...Cute as a button...<wink>

Today is the last day to get your layouts in for the chance to win Version 2.0...Please make sure you are uploading all these in the right catagory in the gallery...If you haven't noticed, they opened new areas just for our challenges...I find this so great..and easier for me to find all yours to comment on...Good luck everyone...

I have a great addition to use for week 3...So amke sure you all come back...ya here? ! LOL...(I always wanted to say that...LMBO!)
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• tanni
        • Feb 2009

Got to play alot more yesterday while waiting on my kids at various activities so here's a new page. . .

Mary S

Comment

• tanni
          • Feb 2009

and another one . . .

Mary S

Comment

• tanni
            • Feb 2009

and another

Mary S

Comment

• tanni
              • Feb 2009

and yet another Yup I'm even stealing pictures of friends

Mary S

Comment

• tanni
                • Feb 2009

had LOTS of time yesterday lol

Mary S

Comment

• tanni
                  • Feb 2009

and last one (for now) each one of these comes with subliminal messages . . . "tah-nee, tah-nee, TAH-NEE" . . . to the one drawing the name. Can you tell I'd REALLY like to win the version 2???

Mary S

Comment

• knzus
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2007

Thought I'd stop in and see how things are going....

Wow! All of you have done such AMAZING layouts! Such imagination and interpretation! So true, poppabob... sooooooo many different ideas from one set of goodies!

Keep up the WONDERFUL work, everyone!!

I knew we had great CREATIVITY here in SBM-land!

GREAT challenge, Michelle! They sure are lovin' it!

P. S. GREAT to see you here again, poppabob! We sure have missed you!
                    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Week 3

....and the winner for Week 2 is................................((DRUM ROLL please))........Hehe....sorry, can't tell you until tomorrow...Just thoguht I would tease ya a bit...The winner has been chosen by my son Brandon...Just waiting on confirmation from SBM that I can announce it...Congratulations to everyone!!!! You are all winners in my book...

I have a doctors appointment in the morning, so I thought I would post week 3 so you all can get started....I uploaded this freebie, so the shapes are in your shape folder, etc...Might be eaier for you to use...<wink>
                      Basically the same rules apply...You can use this kit or a combination of all three to make a "Stamp-y" layout....Change colors, etc....You must only use items from my freebies...Post your layout in the right catagory in the gallery, then copy the second html code and paste it here in this thread...The more you make, the more you up your chances to be picked as our winner for the Version 2.0 or Expansion Pack...Good luck and here is my page...((HUGS))

Attached Files

Comment

• poppabob
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Jul 2006

Lighthouse Lanes

Here's my entry for Week 3. Thanks Michelle! I really liked your page!

Whatever you see that doesn't look like a kit item was made using the Titling function and standard Windows fonts.

-=poppabob=-
                        If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• Oceania
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Mar 2008

Gosh so many awesome layouts appearing here it's fantastic to see such versatility

For this one **3rd weeks** I changed the cris/cross by stretching it out over the red background and changing it to black...Then I added the blue ball onto my wolf picture to make it look like it was part of the moon and well I choose wolfs this week because Wolvsie you've done such a wonderful job in coming up with these challenges and supplying us with such awesome freebies that I wanted to detected one for just you

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Oceania
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Mar 2008

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man I so stuffed up with my spelling LOL it was meant to say ***dedicate**** and not detected lol I'm sure you got the drift. I tried to edit my post but there does not seem to be a edit feature unless my eyes are not seeing it?

Sorry Wolvsie

Comment

• Oceania
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Mar 2008

And here is another for this 3rd week and no doubt I'll make more later lol

I went with Ice Sculpture's this time as they are sooo cool hehehe get it cool hehehehe

Comment

• wolvsie35
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2007

Week 2 Winner is.......

Ok, I am back from the doctor's and got confirmation that I can announce the winner for week 2.....Now I could use a drum roll....Or maybe you can hear them fantastic lighthouse pins going down..lol....

WINNER IS......(da-dum-dum....) tanni
                                Congratulations...I am so thrilled..You can thank my son Brandon for pulling your name out of the huge hat we used..lol...SBM will be contacting you about your prize before the weekend is over...

Now poppabob...lol...I think your page is so creative...Loved everything about it...Awesome!!!!

Oceania....You are a doll...Very sweet...I fell in love with your page, because of the wolves..but the moon turned out great!!!!! I even saved it to my computer, and will print it out to frame...My whole house is wolves...Thanks much...and the ice sculptures...too cool...I find them amazing...

Thanks for playing so soon...but I ma glad you are experimenting with different techniques...YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X