• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nanwu
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2007

mums ill again

omg....i just got a phone call from the hospital in melbourne....my mum has had a stroke...they can't tell me any more at the moment but i am really worried as mum has only been out of hospital for a couple of weeks after being in hospital for 2 1/2 months after complications from surgery. Please pray for her. She lives about 1000km's away (about 620miles)....and not sure how or when i'm going to be able to get there.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

OOOOOOOo Dear this is so sad.I will pray for you and that she will come back strong.It is awful to live so far away.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

thank you....i am still a little in shock....4 of my kids live down there with there partners so they will visit her for me I can't beleive this is happening I lost my dad just 4 years ago and my brother 2 years ago I don't know if i can cope with another loss.....please please pray for her

Comment

• ValerieElaine
        Digi Sage
        • Aug 2008

My prayers are for you and your Mum. Hope she recovers soon.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Prayers going up for you!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Oh, Nanwu, how sad. I'm praying for all of you. I'm glad she has your children close to her.
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Wendy. I am so so sorry...Many prayers will be sent your way and hers...Keep he faith hun...HUGE HUGS...
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• omajo
                Digi Sage
                • Dec 2006

Wendy, so sorry tohear about your mum. My prayer for her and the family !!
                oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• MaggieMae
                  Digi Sage
                  • May 2006

Many, many prayers are going up for you!
                  Julie

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Wendy, any news yet on how your mom is doing? I prayed real hard for her, and everyone at MAX last night...((HUGS))
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

Oh no! How distressing for you. I know how it feels to live far from my mother when she falls ill. It's so much easier to handle when you are actually THERE where you can SEE her. Praying for you both.
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• nanwu
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2007

thanks for all the prayers, please keep them coming....she has had a couple of more minor strokes since the first one and hubby has booked me a flight for Wednesday so will be away for a week as i am going to stay at mum's unit (it's not to far from the hospital) and there is no internet. Will be back the following Monday 12th, have to come back then as hubby is off to Afghanastan again in a couple of weeks so need to also spend some time with him before he leaves. Thanks for all your prayers so far

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Oh I wish only the best.It is so hard for you and your pockets are full of prayers. Keep me posted xo
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• nanwu
                            Digi Sage
                            • Apr 2007

omg, know i am so confused, the hospital did an MRI as mum is deteriating and it showed that she didn't have a stroke although she keeps having stroke like episodes and all her symptons point to a stroke......now they are talking about .....oh i don't know...something to do with muscle's around her spine deteriating or something and they are doing a spinal tap today to see if there is anyway to stop the deteriation. She has lost nearly all control of her speach, she has no strength down her left side and her eyes are wondering and her eyelids won't close properly.....i am hanging out to get there on Wednesday

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2007

Oh, Wendy.....hope the news improves. STill praying for you and you mum and your husband, too! So much on your plate right now. Just know that we are all thinking of you and wish we were there to help. Take care of yourself, too!
                              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
                              X