+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: mums ill again

Hello Wendy: Just came across this and I am praying for you and your mom. Thanks also for keeping us so informed. You have alot too deal with so please take care off yourself.............Lois........xoxoxo

I am so sorry, have just read this. Thinking of you and hoping things are improving. xxxxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Wendy??? Anything new on your mum???

Keeping you in our prayers!! {{ ♥ hugz ♥ }}
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

well i am back from Melbourne for a couple of weeks to spend some time with hubby before he deploys. Mum is stable, and the paralysis has slowed down which is a good sign. She is not needing to be put on a ventilator now and they are hoping to have her moved to rehab later this week or early next week. I will be flying back there once hubby has deployed to spend a little bit more time with her while she is going through rehab and to move her stuff to her new unit (which has finally become available). Thank you for the prayers and thoughts, mum still has a long road ahead of her and it is going to take great strength and a fair bit of time to come back from this completely, but the doctors are very reassuring that she will eventually be back to her old self (or at least close to what she was before this all happened)...please keep the prayers coming they are working for sure

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

I am so glad to hear things are improving...No matter how slow the process is...I will keep you and your mom in my daily prayers...((HUGS)) Don't forget to take care of you too...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Oh this is good news.Prayers are stuck to her like crazy glue.Take care and enjoy hubbie xo.Keep in touch.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst