X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twpclerk
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2008

These are some really awesome layouts!! Omajo, love what you did with yours.
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• KPierce
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2007

I love multi colored paper

I started out creating the paper as I scraplifted another paper. (This is one of those areas I wish ScrapbookMax had a way for more precise placement and size.) The paper is not perfect but you can move it around. I have included the template for the 3 papers that match the color challenge and also show you how many different ways the same paper re-colors. It is so bright and pretty. Love the new re-color option. The page I show does not match this color challenge but uses the page border I posted earleir and the multiblock paper but with the color removed. I also made the foil heart corners which are included in the template. The red paper is one of the papers I posted earlier but it is recolored.

OCT-template-002-12-squares---2-colors.jpg OCT-template-000-9-squares-3-colors.jpg OCT-template-001-9-squares---2-colors.jpg OCT-template-004-green.jpg OCT-template-005-blue---3-colors.jpg

kp-OCT template multi paper.sm2t
      My buddy is GrannyWin.
      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• KPierce
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2007

Foil leaf

Here is a foil leaf I made and I added the foil heart here also.
        kp-embossed leaf.png kp-heart.png
        My buddy is GrannyWin.
        My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

AWE!! Kpierce!! LOVE the templates!! Color really doesn't matter so much in these challenges when we have the option to recolor with ease now!! Sooo TIckled!!

Posting templates is optional! You get credit for posting the pictured template..Folks can always use the template and rearrange them the way they see them!!

THanks so much for all the new goodies Kpierce!!

Comment

• grannywin
            Layout Whiz
            • Sep 2006

Hooray!!! I made the deadline, Donna. Came right home from work and would not eat until I finished. Can I get my sandwich now?

Here is the string I used in this layout. The buttons were recolored in SBM.

wcw-Oct09-TanRibbon.png

Last edited by grannywin; 10-28-2009, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• dillie1
              Layout Whiz
              • Aug 2009

Beautiful. I love the way the picture and colors go together. Love IT

Comment

• autisticwonder
                Scrap Guru
                • Nov 2006

Yeah GRANNYWIN!! So glad you made it ..at last!! LOL..At least you will get to go into the Drawing!!

This is the last day folks!! I'm getting ready to do the tally of producers for the week..KimmyAnn was a sweetheart and has everything already and passed her win last week to ValerieElaine!! Which means Valerie Elaine is now in our Hall of Fame as weLL!! Haven't checked the comments yet..For every comment in gallery you get extra chance to win the Random Drawing..Was hoping to tally most comments but have to have Random Drawing as Max wished! No problem..

THanks soooo much for all the goodies and ALL the FUN!! You can keep posting after close tonight..but no more winners after tonights.. Just fun!! LOL

HUGS everyone!!
                donna

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                  Digi Sage
                  • Aug 2008

This has been a great challenge and I have learned a great deal from the tips and tricks.
                  Kimmyann thank you so much as you know I chose the Bundle of Joy expnsion pack and can't wait to use it.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Week 4 CLOSE..Tally of Producers and Participants

*Kpierce 510
                    *Nannybernie 495
                    *TheFreeSpirit 440
                    *ValerieElaine 295
                    *Nanwu 295
                    *KimmyAnn 255

Sacannon 235
                    Omajo 125
                    *Mortmomof2 120
                    Wolvsie35 100
                    O2BNGdHope 50
                    TiffanyScraps 25
                    Poppabob 30
                    Sylvia Esther 25
                    Grannywin 25
                    Lorne 15
                    (dillie 1 ) Hall of Famer!!

This week will conclude with a RANDOM DRAWING for a FREE copy of the NEW Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software by electronic download. Scrapbook MAX! is the fastest, most creative digital scrapbooking software program available! Or, if you already have Scrapbook MAX! 2.0, you can win your choice of one Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 Expansion Pack: either "Bundle of Joy" or "Back To School" by electronic download!

The winners of the RANDOM DRAWING and TOP Producer for this Week 4 will be contacted by a Scrapbook MAX! forum moderator with instructions for receiving an electronic download of Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software + the Life Is Beautiful expansion pack (or one of our Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 expansion packs). Please note that participants who have won in the last two months are not eligible for a prize.

Disclaimer: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or taxed. Prizes must be accepted as awarded (no cash value). Electronic download delivery only. The decision of the moderator is final.

AND PARTICIPANTS WITH ADDED Gallery points for comments..

Omajo
                    O2BNGdHope 6
                    Lorne
                    sylvia Esther
                    Grannywin
                    Tiffany Scraps
                    Poppabob 2
                    Someguy2008
                    twpclerk 2
                    Wickel
                    makeyesup
                    eye 2

My daughter just picked the winner from 21 tickets...and it pays to make comments in the gallery...heheheheeeeeeee!!!!

Submitting the perspective winners to Max now!! SLEEP well all you MARVELOUS SCRAPPERS!! LOVED doing this challenge with you!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Nov 2006

WINNERS for WEEK 4 ..Final Week!

THank you ALL for a FANTASTIC challenge this month!! You all really did great with all your templates, embellishments and papers and let's not forget..THE TIPS and TRICKS!! BIG HUGS to you ALL!!

Now...WINNERS for the FINAL week!!

Top Producer: SACANNON!!..no hard work guessing that one!! hehehheee..YEAH!!

RAndom Drawing WINNER: O2BngHope!!!! It paid to have so many comments in the GALLERY!! GO GIRL!!

Max will be in touch with you soon for your downloads!! and for you to tell them what you prefer..

AGAIN..WOW...Halloween is onlyl two days away..so any one wish to post some more goodies...feel free to!! But with other weekly challenges..I'm not going to push anyone to do more!!

REALLY ENJOYED this month..have a WEEKLY challenge to host for Michelle's weekly challenges 2nd week in November..We are doing to do BLINKIES!! I have a template for you to fill out and I will work the mechanics for you!! So excited to do that one..We will come up with a NEW version 2.0 blinkies as well for everyone to have!!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

I WON?? But I NEVER win.....NEVER! Oh my gosh! I'm doing the happy dance. Thanks, Donna and MAX!
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• dillie1
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Aug 2009

Congratulations to the Winners---SACANNON and O2BngHope

Thank you Autisticwonder, for the great job you did hosting and keeping this challenge challenging.

Also, I have learned a great deal from everyone and want to thank you ALL for all the goodies and the great tips that were sent my way. I have learned so much this month and I am looking forward to more challenges in the coming months. Thanks again.

Comment

• autisticwonder
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Nov 2006

yeah..OB ..you got the message..SHUCKS!! I forgot to get the congrats emails out to let you know you won!! UGH..sorry!!

You are sooo welcome dillie1..you are a TREAT to have in any challenge!!

Here are a few more goodies to play with for Halloween!!

FANG-GOO again..oh..I mean THANK you again!!

My head is spinning..LOL.. Something you can SINK your teeth into!! Oh..SLAP me!! EYE am sounding rediculous!! Whallllahhhhahahhha!! hum...
                            Attached Files

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jan 2008

Thank you Donna for this wonderful challenge - I am certain we have all enjoyed it, as well as learning heaps about this great program.

GOOD JOB GIRL - YOU ROCK!

Blessings - FS xx
                              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                              I walk on a trail of song
                              And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• wolvsie35
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2007

Congrats you two!!!! This challenge was awesome....as usual GF!!!
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X