+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Default Food for thought..

Forgot to mention.

When you donate an item, make a template for show OR give away, or give a Tip/Trick..that also qualifies you for Random Drawing as participant..So it pays to donate something..gives you chance to win twice..whereas participants get only one chance in Random Drawing..make sense?

HUGS!!
    donna

Default Charting progress...

Producers:
    Kpierce 30pts
    Wolvsie35 15 pts

Participants:
    Kpierce
    Wolvsie35
    Nanwu
    marthat

Count participants only once..no tally of number of comments..

Points carryover..so if you don't win this week..then you have greater chance the next..to win..

Remember..only allowed to win once..so we will put you in our fame column once you win!!

YEAH..good start all..I'm excited!!!!!!!

WILL NEED ALL WINNERS TO GIVE ME EMAIL ADDRESS FOR SBM TO SEND YOU the LINK FOR DOWNLOADS. THey will not be sending DVD copies..just downloads for prizes!!

First set of winners will be announced next THURSDAY!! for first weeks fun!!

Default Tips & Tricks v2 - Shadows...

You can do so much with shadows in v2. You can control everything about the shadow. You can change the angle of the shadow, position of the shadow, the color, etc.

1) Double click the item you want to shadow
    2) on the first tab is a box to place a checkmark to add a shadow
    3) if you want the new options for shadows click on settings.

shadow.jpg

I post this tip because I always forget to remove the checkmark for "global" which makes all shadows on this page identical. I usually don't want this and have to backtrack. Hopefull this tip will save you some time.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Default Template v2

I made a template but it is too big. I am not sure what to do with it now. I have never uploaded for SBM before. Do I use 4 share? Do I have to have an account?
    My buddy is GrannyWin.

Quote Originally Posted by nanwu View Post
    loving these tips, thanks everyone....I don't have v2 yet but am having a ball with the trial
    Wendy, maybe you will win one!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nanwu View Post
    loving these tips, thanks everyone....I don't have v2 yet but am having a ball with the trial
    Wendy, You can submit tips for v1 too.

The v2 trial will still allow you to export templates. For people who have purchased v2 when they import it will be normal template without the ribbon on the bottom and fully functional. So you can still participate.

Gee does this count as a tip.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.

Awesome Challenge

WOW very cool tip there wolvsie35 now I know what to do when I want to do that, thanks for that

I have V2 but I will have to use it a bit more to get in here and give out some tips
    Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Quote Originally Posted by KPierce View Post
    Wendy, You can submit tips for v1 too.

The v2 trial will still allow you to export templates. For people who have purchased v2 when they import it will be normal template without the ribbon on the bottom and fully functional. So you can still participate.

Gee does this count as a tip.

oh wow didn't know this.....thought that if i made a template with trial then anyone opening it would have the sbm trial ribbon across the bottom....well then i better get busy

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

yes..Kpierce..that was a GREAT tip you mentioned!! I'll be sure to note it!! LOL..

Yeah..Nanwu..go girl..templates 1.0 work in 2.0..just not the other way around..

Love to see your fun OCeania!!

Kpierce..yeah..4shared or similar accounts are needed to upload the larger templates..LOVE your template..The textured plaids put the MB way up there..sorry..but some of us love texture..It still counts the 25 points reguardless of uploading for sharing or not..but we would all love to get our 2.0 versions coming in.

ANOTHER option for you Kpierce..just email it to me..if less than 15 MB..and I'll put in our 4 shared account..They are large files..I worked hard to bring the size down..sorry!!

GREAT participation!! Wow!! keep em coming!!

Default Tip you might not know

Hey Donna, I was trying to help a newbie in my challenge thread to change color on something...I do hope I helped her...I just love knowing there are new people coming in...Love it!!!!! Anywho...I thought I would post it in here too..Now remember, I can't be held responsible if something goes wrong....lol....j/k..this might help someone...

To change colors of any item in MAX...

For v.1, you then look towards the top and find EFFECTS, click on it and then click on the advanced option, you will then get a new window with many choices...Find Hue and Saturation...Use the sliding bars to make changes, click APPLY and it will show the new change you made...Keep playing around with the hue, saturation, and lightness/darkness to get the color you want... Moving left in the saturation will give you a duller (if thats a word...lmbo) and sliding it to the right will make the color brighter...

For v.2 (which gives you a "real time" change...so so cool...lol)..This time when your item is highlighted, you just double click it, and a new window will appear...At the top left of the window, you will see an advanced tab, click that, and there you will see your hue, saturation, etc...Now when you slide the bars, you can see the changes right away as you are sliding....Very neat, and love this new addition!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!