+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

and a few more....have to make up for the fact that i won't be posting next week
    Attached Images

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

and just a couple more hope someone can use them
    Attached Images

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Default Tips & Tricks - v1 & v2 Shortcut keys - my favorite time savers

Shortcut keys really can save you a lot of time and a lot of mouse clicks if you can remember them. Here are a few I find the most useful.

INS (Insert key) Easy way to insert a new page, press the insert key. You are instantly taken to add a new page.

PGUP takes you a page forward in your scrapbook album.

PGDN takes you a page down in your scrapbook album.

F1 brings up the help screen (In SBM v2 it is context sensitive.)

Right mouse clicking on top of a page or selected item has your object or page related menu choices instead of going to the menu bar.

CTRL+G will group all the items you have currently selected.
    CTRL+SHIFT+G ungroups items

If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, hold down the CTRL key while scrolling the mouse wheel and zoom in/out quick and easy.

If your hands are on the keyboard why move them. Once you start using shortcut keys (available in all programs) you will love them and want more.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Smile

Shortcut keys really can save you a lot of time and a lot of mouse clicks if you can remember them. Here are a few I find the most useful.
    Thanks for these, I love shortcut keys and didn't know all of these!

Freespirit xx

Oh..wow..all these wonderful goodies overnight!!WHEW!! Love them ALL!! so tickled by the Tips too!! BEAUTIFUL template Omajo..great tips with it too!!

You all are sooo Huggable!!!! Nanwu..not get to see you next week..? bummer!! good to load us now then!! GREAT goodies!! Thank you!!

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful all!! Just week one!! WOW!!

Wednesday NIGHT is last opportunity for THursday tallies and drawing for THIS week..for winners..So watch your email boxes Thursday at noon!!EST.

Great tips and goodies!!!!!
    nanwu, have a safe trip and let your mum know we are thinking of her here at SBM!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Kimmyann, I love the candy corn frame! Great idea!

Wow, What a great challenge and all the great tips too! I am having puter problems. I recieved a "serious" error message (it specified serious). I had to unplug the computer and pulll out my battery to get it to shut down. Then it went through a recovery thing. Afterwards it was ok. That was last night. I got it again this morning. This time it didn't go through the recovery thing. Soooooo, I will attempt to do something for the challenge. But if you don't see me back, you will know why! (hopefully that won't happen).
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Thanks Everyone.
    Val, I Love that LAYOUT, The COLORS, and The SHAPES!!!!! YOU Go GIRL!!!!
    I am in the Middle of 4 Major Shut Downs at work, So I haven't had a lot of Time to FEED my SBM Habit!!!! I enjoyed my day off, Playing with the New SBM2....It is the BOMB!!!! And being Able to see all the Works of Art and Tips!!! You Girls ROCK!!!!

Default embellishments and paper

okay, just some quickies.
    Attached Images