+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Default kpierce goodies..

ValerieElaine..sent you 4shared download instructions..hope it helps...You keep em comin girl..AWESOME!! Love IT!!

here are some resized goodies from kpierce...

Simply click on each item and choose SAVE image AS and send to desired location on your computer!!

4th items still too big..so I'm going to see about uploading that in morning!!

Thanks Kpierce!! and thanks all you wonder scrappers!! Love the enthusiasm!!
    Attached Images

thanks everyone for the fantastic goodies

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Wow! So many things already given away in here it seems like Christmas not Autumn!! Thanks everyone for sharing with all of us!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Man, by the time this challenge is over, we will have 40+ pages to look through...LMBO!!! I am loving all the goodies in here...
    I can't wait to see who the first week's winner is...and the next, and the next...lol...The suspense is a killer...

Great layouts everyone! and not too mention all the goodies!

I WANT MORE!!!! hehe
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Clarification of weekly prize !!

A question was raised through email asking if the "Life is Beautiful" Exclusive expansion pack would be offered with the SBM 2.0 version freebie download. The answer is YES..it will..Got clarification from Max on that this morning!

The links for 2.0 and Life is Beautiful will be separate..But you will get both!!

Whooooopppppiiiieeee!!

THanks for asking..was good question!!

still having problems but working on it
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Smile Having fun with Word Art!

We all love playing about with Word Art, and now we have two amazing ways to create and save Word Art within SBM 2, using Caption and Ribbon Text.

But they are both so versatile its like having a whole new tool box!

I'm dealing with Caption Text right now.

When you first go into this, type your text and choose font as usual. We all know now that we can also choose from solid colour, two colour blend or image. Make your choices at this stage, you can change them later if you want to.

If you decide to use a colour blend and the colour you want isn't on the palette, simply go to More Colours and move the mouse outside the dialogue box. You will find you have an eye dropper that you can use to 'pick-up' colour from your layout. When you click OK this colour will remain in your palette so that you can use it for another embie.

Now say OK and your Word Art is on the page. Drag out corners at this point to resize - remember if you want to constrain the aspect hold down Shift as you drag, if you want to distort your text then pull on any side or handle.

Now comes the fun part. Double click your word and go to Advanced, click on Bendable. Click OK. Now you have an extra set of handles and when you drag one of these you literally bend your text. But you don't need to stop there.

Right Click anywhere along the line and you will get a new re-shaping handle. You can put as many as you want along your line, to fine tune your curve. If you decide you don't want that many curves, you can Rigt Click on any handle to remove it.

If you like what you have so far you can save it as an Image to use later. To save an individual image, make sure there is nothing else on the page - I usually add a new page and copy my Word Art into that - I can delete it later.

Click on your image and then go to Page, Save as Image, Select PNG and check the Transparent Background box. Choose custom size and type into the Width and Height boxes exactly what you see in bottom right corner of your screen. My example said 1276 x 413.

Choose an output folder and give your Embie a suitable name so you can find it easily when you want to use it again.

But your word art is still on your page, you can still change it. You can give it a whole new look.

Double click your Word Art again and go back into Advanced. Pull your Smoothness slider along to the left, so that the value reads O.OO and say OK. Now instead of bendy text you have spiky text!

Go on and have a ball with Word Art. Here's two for your collection - I hope I've uploaded them correctly!

Blessings - Freespirit xx
    Attached Images

Default Tips & Tricks v2 - Kerning

with v2 Scrapbook Max we can for the first time use kerning which controls the spacing between each character and each line if it is multi line text. It is very useful to save space and make certain text (like vertical text) look a lot better. From any text property window you go to the advanced tab to change the kerning. (see image below)
    kerning.jpg
    See below an example of the same text with kerning and without kerning.
    tips tricks - Page 1.jpg
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

You all are making this the place to come for Tip and Tricks!! Happy Holidays!! Weeee!! Love the Tips FreeSpirit and Kpierce!! We are all learning lots here!!

Here is my try at sharing a template.
    Let me know if this doesn't work.

http://www.4shared.com/file/13757441...Templates.html
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif