X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

OMG, I didn't realize the drawing was done already, wow how exciting! This was a great Challenge Donna. Congrats Mel! Everyone did such a great job on their layouts and the goodies were fabuolous too! Thank you!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

internet is so slow..I've had a very busy day..sorry I didn't email the CONGRATS to our WINNERS!! but real glad you read the threads and made the discovery!! Max will be getting in touch with you soon with details!!

Soooo EXCITED!! You all did wonderful!!

Sue..you did GREAT job getting all the goodies in to rack up the points for the WIN!! You deserve a pat on the back! ValerieElaine would have won..but was graciously given KimmyAnn's win..made room for another!! Good list of producers!!

OB...GREAT job with your comments in the GALLERY!! much appreciated!! You can thank my daughter for pulling your name out!! LOL..

HUGS everyone!! I'm buried in relearning PSP scripts and code, and snippets and all that good stuff...ugh...so I can share my work easier!!
      See you around!!
      donna

Comment

• grannywin
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2006

[QUOTE=dillie1;145685]Congratulations to the Winners---SACANNON and O2BngHope

Congratulation Sue and Mel. Great job!

Comment

• KPierce
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2007

Thanks Donna for a great challenge and SBMax for suppling wonderful prizes. We love the new version.
          My buddy is GrannyWin.
          My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Thanks Karen! For sure we need to THANK ScrapbookMax for being so generous in letting us give the new version out for prizes!! They said 2 months they will be giving out Max 2.0 for prizes!! So that is exciting to know!!

It's waking us all up again!! WHEEE!!! And just before Christmas..YES!!

So keep comin to the challenges..still more opportunities to win if you still don't have the 2.0 version yet!!

HUGS!!!
            donna

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

Happy HALLOWEEN everyone!! Rain...Well..Wet kids will be coming to our door I'm sure!! LOL...

HUGS and AGAIN...Thanks SO much for a GREAT time this month!!
              donna

and remember..in two weeks I'll be doing a weekly challenge for BLINKIES that you all will create..I just do the animation for you!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                Scrap Guru
                • Nov 2006

Oh..guys...did you see this months newsletter from Max..WOW..they put alot of our threaders in there...Your tips, layouts..WOW!! Pat yourselves on the back!! GREAT job!!! LOVE it!!

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

I just read it and was surprised, wow!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2008

Thanks again Donna for a great challenge. It really stretched us all, made us get our thinking caps on and was great fun. I've just finished some Halloween layouts I made using the bits that I'd created for this challenge, so I'm off to load them up in the gallery. Such fun. Hope you all had a good one.

Blessings - FS xx
                    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                    I walk on a trail of song
                    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2009

Michelle that was soooo cool - I'm going to try it now! Thanks

Comment

• memphisfran
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Jul 2009

These are beautiful! I have gone back and gathered goodies from my hiatus. I am sorry I missed all of this before! Thank you everyone! My Mom loves butterflies...I can't wait to use these with a picture for her.
                        Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

Working...
                        X