+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Where is the Text editor located and fill etc ........

Quote Originally Posted by omajo View Post
    I'm using capital letter O of Thunderbird font as a picture frame.
    Use the Text editor, chose the font, doesn't have to be thunderbird, can be any font you like. Fill style, chose image and the select your image. You can adjust which part of the image you chose by manoeuvring using the bendable option. Hope this is clear enough,....

Hi Wickel, the Text editor is the usual T we use for making words in SBM. you will find Fill style there; there is an option of 3 selections, one of them is 'image'.
    If you go to page 1 of this thread, Wolvsie has a tutor with screenshots, probably it is easier to understand. Good luck !

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

I've been having so much fun this month! I've missed SBM but just couldn't get into the scrapping mood...... just been playing over at Facebook. But the new Version 2, all the tips and tuts, and finally getting out and getting some new pics of autumn to use have inspired me to come back to scrapping. Thanks EVERYONE for all your tips and tricks. And thanks, Donna, for this challenge. I NEVER would have found all these things out by myself. You all are the BEST!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Awe...OB..I"m blushing!! Thanks so much for your comeback!! We really needed this upgrade for some time and it ROCKS!! and everyone is coming back as well as adding on!! So Happy to see family again!!

Wickel..sure hope you have found the text editor thanks to Omajo's helpful advice!!

Tomorrow is last day of the contest for this Challenge..so get your comments into the Gallery as well as your goodies on board here!! Soooo many goodies!! WOW!!

THanks so much everyone!!

Default Halloween re-arrange

Here is my rearranged page. Are we supposed to post a template? Guess I should go look.

My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

These are some really awesome layouts!! Omajo, love what you did with yours.
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Default I love multi colored paper

I started out creating the paper as I scraplifted another paper. (This is one of those areas I wish ScrapbookMax had a way for more precise placement and size.) The paper is not perfect but you can move it around. I have included the template for the 3 papers that match the color challenge and also show you how many different ways the same paper re-colors. It is so bright and pretty. Love the new re-color option. The page I show does not match this color challenge but uses the page border I posted earleir and the multiblock paper but with the color removed. I also made the foil heart corners which are included in the template. The red paper is one of the papers I posted earlier but it is recolored.

OCT-template-002-12-squares---2-colors.jpg OCT-template-000-9-squares-3-colors.jpg OCT-template-001-9-squares---2-colors.jpg OCT-template-004-green.jpg OCT-template-005-blue---3-colors.jpg

kp-OCT template multi paper.sm2t
    My buddy is GrannyWin.

Default Foil leaf

Here is a foil leaf I made and I added the foil heart here also.
    kp-embossed leaf.png kp-heart.png
    My buddy is GrannyWin.

AWE!! Kpierce!! LOVE the templates!! Color really doesn't matter so much in these challenges when we have the option to recolor with ease now!! Sooo TIckled!!

Posting templates is optional! You get credit for posting the pictured template..Folks can always use the template and rearrange them the way they see them!!

THanks so much for all the new goodies Kpierce!!

Hooray!!! I made the deadline, Donna. Came right home from work and would not eat until I finished. Can I get my sandwich now?

Here is the string I used in this layout. The buttons were recolored in SBM.

wcw-Oct09-TanRibbon.png

Last edited by grannywin; 10-28-2009 at 11:16 AM.