+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

A suggestion, Donna.....I at first thought you meant any comment on the layouts in the gallery but then I saw you meant any comments on this thread. But could you add another entry for comments to the gallery? Comments in the gallery have been going downhill, at least in my opinion. And if they could get another entry into the drawing, layout comments might pick up, too! Just a suggestion, of course.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

And I Love getting all these tips in one thread like this. This will be great! I hope to have my computer back from the shop this weekend so I can maybe work on this next week, too. I really want to win one of those Version 2's.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    A suggestion, Donna.....I at first thought you meant any comment on the layouts in the gallery but then I saw you meant any comments on this thread. But could you add another entry for comments to the gallery? Comments in the gallery have been going downhill, at least in my opinion. And if they could get another entry into the drawing, layout comments might pick up, too! Just a suggestion, of course.
    Melanie, I think that is a great suggestion!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Talking

Thank you all for the Helpful Hints. Being new to this--I really appreciate this. Thank you all again.

Default Gallery suggestion!!

Like you Michelle..LOVE this suggestion!! However..it is not something I can easily keep track of and therefore could cause some serious ill will if handled poorly..So I'm thinking we can do an entirely different challenge..weekly one ..will talk to Fiona about this..She is challenge guru!..and see if we can dedicate comments posting for a whole week on not just our challenges but ALL gallery entries!! I think it would be fun for me to do some scraplifting mask templates from some of my favorite gallery templates as well and then have you all stuff the masks with your favorite autumn themes as well..HUM!!!! So girl..AWESOME suggestion!!

So for the moment..the gallery comments for our challenge is not included and had not thought that that might come up!! REALLY appreciate you bringing it to my attention OB!! It is too hard to keep track of and for that reason..only posts to this thread will be considered participation. With other challenges in the future..we will keep this in mind! THANK YOU!! Very helpful suggestion!! and you have helped to avoid misunderstanding as well..Girl.. could just hug the stuffin out of ya!!!

Again..THanks OB for the comment!! Much appreciated!!

Default Tips & Tricks v2 - Groups can now be resized

NOW YIPPEE in v2, I just discovered this one!

When you create a group of text or various elements you can resize them at the same time after you make the group. It is really cool and a time saver.

In v1 you could not resize items after you grouped them. You could select multiple items and resize them but not if you grouped the items.

Love this version 2 more and more. It runs so much better!
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Default Tips and Tricks v2

Tip about Templates and Word Art

If the font you are using is not able to be exported, save it as a word art. (Page, Save as Image - make background transparent)

Then you can use it as an embellishment.

Then your template can be exported with the unique fonts.
    Last edited by mortmomof2; 10-02-2009 at 03:58 PM.

Excellent tip Mortmomof2 and Kpierce!! Keep em coming!! Love the tips!!

Donna, I sent you my template via email. Did you get it?
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Default Kpierce Template 2.0 version

For those that have 2.0 version already..here is a wonderful template to add to your collection!!

Kpierce's template!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/13726839...Challenge.html

Thanks for sending it Karen!! Found it!!
    Attached Images