• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nannybernie
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2009

just a quickie

just another one that might appeal to some. all mine again, although the frame was something I did a little while ago but it fitted okay here.
    Attached Files
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

here's a template i made using the new version2 that i got as a prize.....omg i am in heaven LOL. Everything is from the freebies made by all you wonderful people...thank you for sharing
      Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• nannybernie
        Mad Scrapper
        • Apr 2009

a quick page

just a basic template. I am already thinking about Christmas templates, this has got me enthused. What a great challenge Donna.
        Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

• nannybernie
          Mad Scrapper
          • Apr 2009

just a big of whimsy

I couldn't help myself, just had to use The Free Spirit tree. Just a bit of nonsense. Now I am off to bed, 1.30 am here, have to work in the morning, so best get some shuteye. Will get some more done tomorrow arvo. Heading should read just a bit of whimsy, crikey I must be tired.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by nannybernie; 10-16-2009, 08:29 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2008

Embie - FS-Goblin

Here is the goblin I promised. His look is mischievous - I don't do scary I'm afraid! Hope you can use him.

Blessings - FS xx
            Attached Files
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
            I walk on a trail of song
            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

YEAH!! more treasures to find!! Nanwu, nannybernie, FreeSpirit, all JAwDroppin stuff here!! Love the donations!! TEmplates are SOOOO PRETTY!!

I'm soooo tickled that the fun isn't dying out yet!! Usually lags by this time but you all are going strong!! THanks so much for your enthusiasm!!

Can any of you do TURKEY's for THanksgiving? One of you used last years November challenge parts..how about something new? If not..I'll have something to do for a change...LOL..You all have made me fat and lazy with all your awesome goodies!! I could really enjoy this!! LOL..

Don't forget to now post your templates in the BRAND NEW GALLERY section just for the October Designer Challenge..we also now have Groove Challenge section too!! and weekly...How great is that!! Yeah MAX!!

HUGS you creative Scrappetteers!!
              donna

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Did someone say Turkey? Well GOBBLE GOGGLE!!!!!!!! I was just finishing this cute 'ol Tom up....lol...You guys can all have him.. But I DO NOT want to see him on anyone's dining room table for dinner... <wink>
                Attached Files
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• nannybernie
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Apr 2009

triple frame l/o

A triple frame layout. all mine so go for it. am doing these all in SBM1, so those who don't have 2 can use them, but I have got to say the new version is fab-u-lous, so versatile, I loved 1 but SBM2 has caught my heart. You are such smart cookies.... enjoy, will do some more later. Have also attached some png files, a white triple frame with daisies, 3 jewelled butterflies embies.
                  Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

• dillie1
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                    Did someone say Turkey? Well GOBBLE GOGGLE!!!!!!!! I was just finishing this cute 'ol Tom up....lol...You guys can all have him.. But I DO NOT want to see him on anyone's dining room table for dinner... <wink>
                    Love 'Ol Tom--he sure won't make it to my dining table but he will make it to a scrapbook page. Thank you--he sure is cute.

Comment

• dillie1
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by nannybernie View Post
                      A triple frame layout. all mine so go for it. am doing these all in SBM1, so those who don't have 2 can use them, but I have got to say the new version is fab-u-lous, so versatile, I loved 1 but SBM2 has caught my heart. You are such smart cookies.... enjoy, will do some more later. Have also attached some png files, a white triple frame with daisies, 3 jewelled butterflies embies.
                      Thank you nannybernie--I have to agree and agree time and again--even though I am new since Aug--I started with SBM1--I liked it very much but SBM2 --I LOVE IT. Thanks for the daisies, and jewelled butterflies--I have a page in my mine for these. Love them--great work.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2008

Loving the stuff!

Hi y'all

Love what you did with my tree Nannybernie but those jewelled butterflies are gorgeous!

Wolvsie, that turkey is just adorable and you'll get no arguments from me - I'm a veggie! And I promise I'll keep him away from my carnivores.

Freespirit xx
                        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• KPierce
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                          I was busy today making this cute scarecrow for everyone...I used the color swatch Donna, so I hope everyone can use it...<wink> You knew I wouldn't stay away from this challenge...LMBO!!!!!!
                          That scarecrow is so adorable Wolvsie. Thanks
                          My buddy is GrannyWin.
                          My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2008

Tip: Using the saturation slider

Hi

I know we've all talked a lot about the colour tool, but here's a great effect you can make just using the slider to desaturate colour from an object.

I've used my Autumn border of leaves to show you what I mean.
                            • Open your embie and select the Advanced Tab
                            • Click on Adjust Colour
                            • Pull the slider right to the left, so all the colour is removed
                            • Now the trick is just to put enough back in to get a great effect
                            • I pulled my over until the box read -86
                            • It gives a very ethereal quality, great effect!

I've put the screenshot up so you can see what I mean. I've also included the embie, in case you want to use it (it was in the template I posted earlier in the thread)

Blessings - FS xx
                            Attached Files

Comment

• autisticwonder
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Nov 2006

I get soooo ExCiteD coming to this thread each time to find FABULOUS works of ART from you bunch!!

WOW..JAWDropping material there Nannybernie!! Gorgeous is right word for it..I agree with FS!!! Those butterflies are the JAM!! and LOVE the triframe..TEMPLATE outa sight!!..

Wolvsie...hugs, HUGS, and more hugs for the TURKEY!! It's BRILLIANT as usual!! THAnks sweetie!!

That tip on desaturate...FreeSpirit..WOW...EXCELLENT fun!!!

I'm busy this weekend so won't be able to do much..but come Monday..hoping to make some more templates and make an embellishment pack containing all the first two weeks worth of goods!!

HUGS!!!
                              donna

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Jan 2008

Embie: Lantern

OK, you'll need a lantern on those dark autumn evenings. So here's one I've just finished. Its not brilliant (pardon the pun) but it has a lantern look about it and if you play around with the size, you can put it in the witch's left hand, or hang it on the branch of the winter tree!

Blessings - FS xx

now I really must get back to finishing my Scrapbook and making my DIL a birthday card!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X