Here's a couple more tips for you to try! Did you know you can use your any of your embies for shapes? Check it out!
Tip 1: Using Embies to make shapes
Tip 2: Using Embies to make frames
- Open your paper scrap folder CTRL + 3
- Choose your scrap, I used my own Autumn Leaves
- Now go to Custom Shape, Select, Browse
- Now go to the Embie folder and choose an Embellishment you like, I used my own Faerie desig (remember it must be a transparent .png file if you're using other artwork)
- Now say ok and you have a lovely new shape. If you don't like it with the scrap you chose you can click on it and change it endlessly, as with any other shape!
Don't forget with both of these tricks, you can save them as individual embellishments, by going to Page and Save as Image - you'll find details earlier in this thread I think.
- Open your paper scrap folder again CTRL + 3
- Choose your paper scrap
- Now go to Custom Shape, Select, Browse as before
- Go to the Embie folder and choose an Embellishment with a nice clear outline, I chose my own Fiery Star
- Now click Invert Shape, OK
- Now using your embellishment has created a perfect frame, which you can lay over a photo to create a frame.
I have included the Faery and the Frame, plus the paper scrap that I created for the tip. I hope they are not too small to use, I had some trouble getting them small enough to post and I had no idea how to get the perfect 512 kb allowed!
Blessings - FS xx