+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Default Layout and tips/tricks V2

Love all of these layouts and tips so far!

Well I was able to do something for the challenge, here it is:

Another Font tip/trick. (I Used Version 2)

Tip 1. I manipulated the text as described in other previous tips. And I also added a pattern to the font with an outline. But what I did different was I added a second pattern over top.

After the text was in place on the layout, I copied and pasted a duplicate layer. Then I double clicked on it to go back to change the pattern. Once I selected the new pattern, I lowered the opacity so that the layer underneath would show through a litte bit. Then clicked ok. You need to move the second layer a little to align it with the layer underneath.

Tip 2. I also used this method on the darker flower, but just added a color instead of a pattern. Then lowered the opacity. It is a different way of changing the color of the item. (Does this count for a second tip?)

PUMPKIN

Tip 3. The pumpkin was made entirely in Version 2. It may not be the best pumpkin, be it shows what you can do with the software.

I just used two different colors of paper. Used a circle shape on each.
    Adjusted the circle to an oval shape. Then layered alternating colors making each one slightly smaller than the previous one.

Then using a darker paper I shrunk it down to make a stem. I used another paper of the same color, but adjusted the color slightly darker. Used the cirle shape again. Stretched it to an oval shape again. Then made it smaller and placed it under the stem of the pumpkin. I also added a slight shadow under a couple of the layers of the pumpkin.

Defineately not a perfect pumpkin, but you can tell what it is!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Here are the two papers I made for the layout.
    Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Gorgeous Sue !! And priceless tips, haven't thought of doing that.
    The other tips & tricks are very helpfull, thanks so much ladies...,
    CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER KPIERCE AND NANWU!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Default I would love to have V2

I would love to win V2 all I hear is wonderful things about it!

Default Tips & Tricks

Making embies;
    Many of free Fonts, like 'Dafont' has beautiful embies. download the one you like, extract then Copy and Paste to your Fonts Folder of your computer. You can open the Font Folder, by clicking Start > Control Panel > Fonts.
    Now you can used that in Srapbookmax and with v2, we can make beautiful embies, by using the Text features. Publish it as .png

At the moment I only give a preview in .jpg, because the .png is too big and I cann't upload it here.
    I will give the link to download it later !
    Attached Images

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Great Tip Omajo!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Default template to share sbm2

sbm2 template for sharing. background paper was from baby scraps, but I lightened it, other than that the rest is all mine, so go for it ladies and gents. just click on the pics and change to your own, scribble some journalling and all done.
    I just realized I should have done this in sbm1 first then saved as 2, so could be used by both programs. Will try to remember this for the future.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nannybernie; 10-08-2009 at 10:51 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

Why..you all are wonderfully BUsY!! GOoSebumps seeing all the new goodies!!

Sue..glad to see computer up and running again..and WOW..LOVE the tips and tricks...That pumpkin tip knocks my socks off!! Shows we can do our own embies now..at some embies to share using these fantastic tips!!

BEAUTIFUL templates Ladies!!

Great tip Omajo on font use for embies!!

Yeah Nannybernie!! LOVE the template!

ibmiles..we have you as participant this week!! you could win the 2.0 version!!

Mortmomof2..great template donation!! Very generous!

Valerie Elaine..AWESOME job using the goodies from this challenge to make your templates and beautiful WREATH..VERY OK!! Highly recommended!! When I say make your own..it doesn't mean you can't use our Challenge donations..sorry..I should have clarified that..

LADIES...Could you please put your initials with each item you give out so we don't accidently name items the same as some one else and take the chance of overwriting another item!! Many thanks...sEveral are doing a great job with initials..

Everything is so pretty. Great job everyone.

Autumn colors are so beautiful.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Lots og beautiful layouts so far
    Be Happy