+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Woohooo more surprises! Can't wait.

I love surprises!
    Jo

Question

This is a feature I liked using. I'm glad it will be fixed but is this update a long time in coming as I do miss this feature and will we have to pay for it since it should have been included in 2? Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of more surprises but I am not happy about losing the PDF feature especially since I spent the extra $10 for the disk.

In the past all of the upgrades were free, especially if there was a bug in the program. Don't worry, the have always done right by us!

Of course! It will be free to anyone who owns v2.0 - just like all minor version updates were with v1.0 (to v1.0.1, v1.0.2 etc) and will be for v2.0! We only charge for major version upgrades, like the upgrade from v1.0 to v2.0. You'll simply download a small patch file and it'll update your software with all the latest fixes and features.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

See, I told you so

Thanks Gracie and Marion, I knew I liked you guys. I guess I didn't know there had been past patches. Thanks for working so hard for us. I really love this software.