• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Disappearing elements in V2

Only use the drag and drop method for bringing papers, elements, etc on to my pages. Have usually set to bring items in as Photos only as I seem to get the fullest ability to modify with that method.

However, have found that when I publish or print my page, some part of some of the elements are missing.

From trial and error, it appears that if I do a flip horizontal or vertical, that is the element that moves and/or is missing parts. However, not always. It doesn't seem to happen if I import as an element.

I have now begun publishing to a web size before I complete to verify that all is still there.

Is anyone else having this Problem?

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&
  • WendyG
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jun 2006

this issue has already been reported...I figured it out the first day I was using the new program (monday?) and let them know...yes it seems linked to the flipped elements and maybe using a shadow with those elements....they are looking into it!! It always happens to me when I import as elements and then do a flip and shadow..but not always....very weird!!

As a work around, till it is fixed, I flip the images from outside the program, in Photoshop or similar, and then use them....just to be safe...lol
    Last edited by WendyG; 09-27-2009, 11:22 AM.
    Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
    Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

I haven't had that problem but the only font I can get in the text area is Arial!! The titling allows all my fonts! I wish I had waited just a bit longer to buy this!!!
      Julie

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

That's basically what I have been doing too. Thought I had looked through all the problem issues before I started this thread, must have missed it. At least I'm glad it wasn't just me. Saw it the first time I made a layout too. Thought it was just me screwing up. After it happened a few times, I said time to report it. Thanks for responding.

Originally posted by WendyG View Post
        this issue has already been reported...I figured it out the first day I was using the new program (monday?) and let them know...yes it seems linked to the flipped elements and maybe using a shadow with those elements....they are looking into it!! It always happens to me when I import as elements and then do a flip and shadow..but not always....very weird!!

As a work around, till it is fixed, I flip the images from outside the program, in Photoshop or similar, and then use them....just to be safe...lol

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
        X