+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unhappy

Thanks, Wendy. I gave it a try - no luck! At least, you know what I'm talking about. I was beginning to feel insane! I'm trying to find a way to get a refund since I just bought it yesterday or at least save the $10.00 on the CD or something! With electronic products you can't just go back to the store! I'm feeling frustrated as you can tell!
    Julie

Unhappy

Wendy,

I tried it again - highlighting the font and using the up or down arrow and it does allow you to see your fonts - although just one at a time! But you did figure out a little solution and it works if you have the patience to look at them one at a time. Thanks for the tip!
    Julie

glad to help!! Mine responded a little slow at first but the second time around displayed the fonts quicker....let us know how it goes on the second and third use of that drop down box..
    Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
    Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by WendyG View Post
    glad to help!! Mine responded a little slow at first but the second time around displayed the fonts quicker....let us know how it goes on the second and third use of that drop down box..
    At least I can find them, Wendy, but it seems crazy to go one font at a time!!! I would love to know if anyone is working to fix this! It really isn't acceptable to have to arrow down one font at a time. If the font starts with letters at the end of the alphabet, it's going to take a loooong time!
    Last edited by MaggieMae; 09-28-2009 at 08:35 PM.
    Julie

It may have to do to with the amount of memory on your computer (Ram) and the number of fonts you have installed. I know the more fonts, the longer it takes.

I have tons of fonts but just upgraded my RAM to 1 and half GB so ram is not the issue here (super fast with everything else) , the drop down box is what is glitchy. The arrow doesn't respond like it should. The drop down on the other boxes works fine though.
    Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
    Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    At least I can find them, Wendy, but it seems crazy to go one font at a time!!! I would love to know if anyone is working to fix this! It really isn't acceptable to have to arrow down one font at a time. If the font starts with letters at the end of the alphabet, it's going to take a loooong time!
    You mentioned if the font startes with letters at the end of the alphabet, did you know you can start typing the font name and it will go to that area of the list, like type "t" and it will go to the first font starting with T. See if that works with your problem and if it helps any.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Smile

Thanks everyone for your input! Isn't it great how everyone responds here and tries to help? I shall stop whining right now!! Everything will get worked out!!
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by WendyG View Post
    I have tons of fonts but just upgraded my RAM to 1 and half GB so ram is not the issue here (super fast with everything else) , the drop down box is what is glitchy. The arrow doesn't respond like it should. The drop down on the other boxes works fine though.
    That is funny Wendy, I have 4 GB ram, so to me 1 1/2 seems like nothing
    I guess it is all perspective.