+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by jmp123 View Post
    Try one of the marble scrap papers - it doesn't look anything like the view no matter what size I make it.

Jane
    That scrap does exactly as I decribed in previous post. You are looking at the small single scrap in the preview where you choose. As soon as you add it to the page, then the design repeats to make seamless paper as big as you want. In this instance the preview is a very small image. That file is only 100x100 pixels. On a 12x12 page at 200 dpi it would repeat across the page 24 times and down the page 24 times which is exactly what it does. If you go to this directory "C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0\Gallery\Images\Paper Scraps\Marble" you can see the actual files which are what you see in the preview.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Default Paper Scraps

They do better if you bring them in as an embellishment. I just drag and drop and choose embellishment. Then they look the same.
    Leaf

Default Aspect Ratio

It is mindboggling to me why they would let pictures default out of aspect. Embies maybe, but pictures? It was always wonderful to me that I did not have to worry about shifting to keep the aspect. I am always annoyed in Photoshop when it messes up my pictures. I cannot imagine when I would want to have a picture ruined like that.
    Leaf