X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mindybarger
    • Sep 2009

printing your pages

I am new to scrap book max when you print your pictures on your printer do you print them on photo paper or regular paper? I printed my first one on regular paper and it did not look so good can some one please help me.

Mindy
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mindybarger View Post
    I am new to scrap book max when you print your pictures on your printer do you print them on photo paper or regular paper? I printed my first one on regular paper and it did not look so good can some one please help me.

Mindy
    I use printer paper, unless I'm deliberately going for a softer, homespun effect as part of an album, which can give you a rather nice effect in small doses.

Printer paper will always give you a much crisper appearance with better colours because its not absorbing the ink.

If I'm just printing backgrounds from Scrapbook Max, which I do quite often, I tend to use art or craft paper, usually slightly textured.

Freespirit xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

I use photo paper. It always turns out beautiful.

Comment

• WendyG
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jun 2006

age old saying......"garbage in.. garbage out"....always use the best inks and the papers designed specifically for those inks....you'll always be happy with the results!
        Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
        Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
          Your Host, Gracie!
          • Jan 2006

I have to agree with Wendy and Marion. Plain paper is fine for printing out "drafts" or for word processing documents, but when you want the best quality for your scrapbook pages, you'll want to use photo paper. Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is fully capable of creating amazing archival quality prints, but you have to use quality photo paper and inks for the absolute best results!
          Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
          X